Jughead testify

It was Jughead turn to take the stand and testify.

Jessica's lawyer asked.

"How do you know Jessica?"

Jughead said.

"She's my girlfriend. We go to Riverdale High and she my everything she saved me from being in really dark place in my life when she first came to Riverdale."

Jess smiled.

The lawyer asked.

"So how do you know Josh?"

Jughead glared at Josh.

"It all started when my ex got jealous of Jess and my relationship and turned out he found Jess on facebook she didn't add him. Before Jess and I started dating, my ex knew of Jess's story of what she gone through because she told all of us and she was very sad but as I dated Jess she became jealous and contacted Josh when she knew the story. Josh showed up at school and Jess was frightened as I witnessed the light in her eyes faded each time Josh showed up. As Josh said I miss you she replied I don't. He hit her left her with a black eye and I got beaten so badly that she finally found the strength to beat him up."

The lawyer said.

"How many times did he show up?"

Jughead said.

"3 times at Riverdale and I heard he was at Pop's once."

The lawyer asked.

"What is the hardest time for you that you witnessed with Jess?"

He started saying.

"There was a lot of moments but."

Jughead's eyes watered as he reflected the moment that she got shot.

"My heart was in my throat when I got the text from her that she got shot and she couldn't breathe as well that she felt numb. I wasn't prepared for what I was about to see the state she was in. Laying against the wall, trying to look at her brother her shirt was soaked with blood as well as her jacket. She was gasping for air like a fish on land. By the time I got there, she was struggling to keep herself alert and began to lose consciousness. In that moment when she lost consciousness...."

He broke down as a staff brought tissues. Everyone was sobbing even the Judge. Most importantly FP felt so helpless and the Judge let FP come up to comfort his son. It was the very first time that FP sees Jessica has changed Jughead's life and truly took his son out of the deep thoughts he was in. Fred sees how much Jughead love Jessica and treats her as a Princess. He thought Matt would have approved him immediately.

"Breathe son." FP said.

Jughead took a breath.

Jessica's heart was hurting as she sobbed just seeing him cry as he recounted the incident. Seeing this, Jughead went to her table and wiped her tears and kissed her lips and hugged her.

"I love you so very much, Baby."

Jessica said.

"Breathe love. I love you too."

He went back to the stand and continue.

"When she lost consciousness, I thought I had lost her for good. I prayed for Jesus Christ to heal her, I begged her parents in Heaven, Matt and Emily to watch over her as I did not want to go back into the darkness place that I was once in. Joshua literally broke me mentally and emotionally when Jess was shot. I was in the same state as she was in when she worries for Mr. Andrews as she was in a coma I slept in class. On Father's Day my prayers were answered and I was dedicated to caring for her needs."

Before leaving to his seat, he said to Joshua.

"I hope you enjoy prison for the rest of your life."