"Oh. Grandma could stay and help,"

"That's what will happen love, good thinking,"

"Is mum okay?" Marcus asked.

"She is, but she's exhausted. I'm going to keep her company okay?"

"Okay, I love you dad,"

"I love you two so much, be good for Luke, bye,"

I ended the call and cautiously head back into the room. I admired how strong Viola had been, and how she had managed to bring another child into our life. I had an infinite amount of love for him already.

Soon, the nurse came back with a sleeping Eddie, giving me a smile.

"He's perfect. 6lbs and 8oz, quite small," she chuckled quietly, "your midwife will arrange a home visit,"

She passed him to me and I cradled him in my arms, seeing his eyes peep open. He had been born with thick, brown hair, and blue eyes.

I considered waking Viola up, but she needed some good rest, so I leant back and made sure Eddie was okay. He grabbed my hand and I bit my lip, tearing up a little.

It was so magical.

"I love you," I whispered, "and so will your big brother and sister,"

He opened his eyes again at their mention, and I kissed his cheek, putting his stomach against me, his head by my head. He was so calm, and I could feel his head going into my neck.

For an hour, I sat like that with him, but then Viola woke up and Eddie started to get hungry.

"Hey beautiful," she said quietly, taking him from me, "hello beautiful,"

"Hes 6lbs and 8 oz,"

"He's tiny," she sniffed, "can you take a photo?"

I brushed the hair from her face and took a couple of photos, then took a couple of selfies as well.

"Ash, I'm going to feed him,"

"I thought he might be a little hungry,"

"Can you move the gown?"

I adjusted her gown and she started to feed Eddie, who had started to cry. As quickly as he shut up, he started to cry again.

"It's okay,"

"You've got to be hungry," Viola mumbled, changing the gown, "this way?"

I rested my hand on her leg, gently brushing my thumb against it as she got more and more frustrated.

"We can get Emma, it'll be okay,"

Eddie started to scream more, so I took him and started to bounce him. She took a deep breath and I stepped out the room, asking a nurse in the hallway for Emma.

Moments later, she came to us, sitting by Viola and taking Eddie.

"I think someone's hungry,"