"I'm readyyyy" I said in a singy songy voice and he looked me over before smacking his teeth

"Come here" he said and I went over towards him and he grabbed my hand and made me spin doing a 360.

"I'm bout to go to the barbershop and yo whole ass and titties is out Dee" he said sizing me up and down.

"Well I don't got nothing else to wear so you gon have to deal with it" I said

"Dee you don't even got no bra on cause I see your hard ass nipples and yo ass keep shaking when you walk. That's a house outfit you ain't supposed to wear that shit outside" he said looking at me.

"I hope you don't want me to change cause I ain't doing all that. Like I said before I'm ready" I said and he looked at me like I was crazy.

"First of all who THE FUCK you think you talking to" he said grabbing me by my jaw coming face to face staring at me. I can tell that he was trying to control his temper.

"I don't know what made you think you can talk to me like a lil bitch but you can't. I don't know what them Florida niggas tolerate but I don't tolerate disrespect. You heard what the fuck I said and I'm not gon say it again" he said leaving me standing there as he went to sit down on the couch and I was left speechless cause I've never been put in my place like that before.

"What you just standing there for?" He said and I looked over at him still standing there.

"I told you I don't got nothing else to wear and if you don't like this outfit you're not gonna like my other ones" I told him

"I never said I ain't like it cause I do shorty. It's just a respect thing cause I know damn well you wouldn't want me going out the house with a wife beater and some gray sweats that show my dick print" he said and I nodded cause he was right.

"Follow me" he said and I followed him inside his room. He looked in his drawer of clothes and handed me his adidas track pants and I put it on.

We both hoped in the car and was on our way to the barbershop. He held my hand the whole way there and would kiss it occasionally. I don't know if it was because he felt bad for yelling at me or if it was him being him because he was so touchy-feely with me like he would randomly kiss me out of nowhere but I didn't mind.

"Stay right there" he said as he got out the car and went over to my side to open my door for me and waited for me to get out before he closed it.

"Thank you" I cheesed

"No problem shorty when you with me you ain't touching no doors" he said and I couldn't help but smile. We eventually made our way to the barbershop and he dapped up a couple people but not all as he sat in the chair. As he was getting his hair cut I was taking videos of him and he started smiling making me laugh. I quickly ended the video and took a screenshot of the part of the video when he smiled and posted it on my Snapchat.