Brownie

Dee pov

I spent the whole weekend at Roddy's place and all we did was fuck. It was now Sunday and I was trying to prepare for the test we had tomorrow morning and it took me a while to realize that JonJon had my notes.

"Waspopin" JonJon  said cuddled up in a blanket

"Bring me my notes we have a test tomorrow and I need them" I said

"Oh shit! We got a test tomorrow? I forgot damn" JonJon said getting up and I just laughed

"Of course you would forget. Come over with my notes please and we can study together."

"Alright bet I'll see you real soon" he said hanging up

Once I heard a few knocks I got up from my bed to open the door to see JonJon.

"What's up my G"  he said hugging me

"These notes" I said snatching my notebook

"It's hot in here" he said taking off his jacket and laying down on my bed

"Yeah I know Nomi stay blowing her heater." I said and I'm surprised she ain't take it with her when she went with Chris.

"Tuh that's crazy she must get cold easily"

"Yeah she does" I said sitting on my bed next to him

"Alright let's get into this financial accounting boy" I said

"Let's talk about what happened Friday first" he said and I looked at him

"There's nothing to talk about"

"Yes there is. Like are you good?"

"Yes I'm good. He was just mad because I didn't text him back like that whole day and then we had an argument the day before and he thought I was ignoring him on purpose" I said explaining the situation to him.

"Alright I was just making sure you was good tho cause you ain't say shit to me you just left. Let me find out that it was a set up to get yourself out of doing the YouTube video" he said and I laughed

"Nah we gotta do one for real. We can do it tomorrow after class"

"Bet say less"

"Yeah now lets get back to studying" I said and I took out the study guide I made for the class and we ended up staying up past three in the morning.

The alarm I set for ten woke me up out of my sleep. I woke up to see JonJon and I cuddled up in my twin sized bed and his hand was in my shirt grabbing my titty. "JonJon get up" I said trying sit up but I couldn't because he was on me.

"What?" He said getting up and removing his hand  and he rolled over getting on top of me and he closed his eyes again.

"Get up" I said lifting his head up

"It's too early for this shit" he said as he placed his head in the crook of my neck.

"Stop breathing down my neck" I laughed cause it tickled and he just groaned.

"You gonna make us late" I said and he finally got up

"Go wash your face" I said once he got out the bed.

"I'm tired as fuck" he said stretching and I sized him up and looked away once I saw his morning wood. He probably noticed cause he fixed his shorts and then went to the bathroom.

"Hurry up" I said knocking on the bathroom door and he opened it and went back to washing his face.

"I'm bout to head out so I can shower and shit but I'ma fuck with you later"