Bus stop

Dee pov
It was my last first day at Carson Senior high school. I was kinda hurt because we moved to Compton so suddenly and I didn't get to finish high school back in Florida. We moved here during the summer because my mom was able to get a better job here and my father said that his business would flourish here. I had no say so in the matter because I was 17 and lived off my parents so I had no choice but to move here. I spent the whole summer in the house cause I was very antisocial and I didn't know anybody here. I truly hated being the new girl because it's so hard for me to make friends. I don't know if it was me or them but I never had a big group of people I could call friends it was either 1 or 2 or just me by my lonely.

As I looked in the mirror I decided to take a couple of pictures just for memories because I didn't really post on social media I only posted on Snapchat and that's because it deletes in 24 hours. I ate some cereal and once I was done I rinsed it and then I was out the door on my way to my bus stop. I put my headphones in and blasted some Kevin Gates. Once their I waited a couple of minutes before the bus came and when I got in the bus was packed. I made my way to the back until I saw this guy with headphones in his ear sitting by himself. I took one of my earbuds out before I spoke.

"Hey can I sit here" he looked up and I noticed how pretty his eyes was. He took one of his earbuds out before he spoke.

"Yeah you can but you gotta sit by the window just scoot pass me" At this point he was being lazy because he could have easily gotten up and let me in or he could have just sat by the window. Once I was seated I quickly rolled my eyes and put my ear bud back in. I saw his lips move so I took it back out.

"You new?" He said

"Yeah I am" I answered

"What grade you in?" He questioned

"I'm a senior" I answered

"Class of 17 me too but damn why you just now attending Carson it's literally your last year" he said

"I know right but its because of my parents we moved here from Florida cause my parents  had a job opportunity and they took it" I stated

"Oh damn they gotta chase the bag but welcome to Compton" he smiled

"Yea thank you I really appreciate it I hope everybody else is nice like you" I smiled and he just busted out laughing making me laugh.

"What did I say that's so funny?" I questioned

"These people ain't nice so you bout to be disappointed shorty" he chuckled

"Damn well I hope I see the only nice person in Compton around" I said and he smiled. He had some nice white teeth and his smile was contagious so I smiled back.

"Lemme see your schedule" He said. I went into my back pack and pulled out my binder and handed him the peice of paper. He looked over his and mine and placed it in the middle so we both can see.

"We got 6 classes together so I will be seeing you around" he stated and before I could reply the bus stopped and it was time for us to get out.

"Come on you can follow me since we got first period together. I gotta go to my locker first tho" he said

"I do too I don't know where it's at tho" I stated

"What's the number?" He questioned

"138"

"Aight cool mine is 136 so we close" he said as he led me to my locker. I opened it and placed my whole back pack in there and decided to just carry my binder. Once I was done I looked over and he came my way and we started walking towards our first period.

"I don't even know your name shorty" he stated

"My name is Jaidee but you can call me Dee for short" I told him

"I'm Roderick but call me Roddy cause I don't like being called by my government name" he said with a serious tone

"I can relate" I said as we walked into the classroom. He made his way to the back of the classroom headed towards 2 other people and I didn't wanna seem like a lost puppy that was following him everywhere so I just took a seat in the front seat before I heard him call my name. I looked his way and he motioned for me to come and sit with him.

"Damn so you just used me to get to class and just gon leave me. I ain't even get a thank you" he said as I sat down next to him.

"Sorry and thank you I didn't know you wanted me to sit by you" I told him truthfully

"Well I do and these 2 people to the right of me is my niggas Chris and Nomi. We the only 3 nice people in Compton and y'all this Dee. He chuckled

"Waspopin" I said smiling

"Hey girl" Nomi said as she sat across from me

"Wassup" Chris said nodding his head. Before we were able to engage in conversation the bell rung and the teacher got the attention of the whole class and did introductions and eventually went over the syllabus.

The first 2 periods and the lunch I had with Roddy went by quick I now had to get over the last 2 periods I had with Nomi before I was finally able to go home. I just couldn't wait until tomorrow because me and Roddy had  all of our classes together and I was actually starting to like him I couldn't get over his pretty eyes and nice teeth and his funny personality. He was something to look forward too.

.
.
.
Aye man say man it's your girl @jjeynab_

How you like the 1st chapter? Let me know I need feedback wether it's good or bad..
Should I continue?