"please, listen to me first." jungkook pleads, leaving his ego behind as he tries to sit closer to her. "i'd gave you the whole night, but you simply told me to fuck off." the girl announced. "i didn't tell you to fuck off. it was on the wrong timing." jungkook corrects, he desperately want to see her face, but he understand how disappointed yerim is.

"wrong timing ?" she lets out a slight laugh. "i'm sorry i'd disturb your time with your lovely victoria." jungkook sighs again. "please just listen to me." he proposes, taking her hand on her side, but she was quick to pull it back. "i don't know, i don't usually deal with hypocrite." she said, her voice broke into a cry.

she is not strong enough. because after all this time, she still misses jungkook. she only wants jungkook by her side. is it too much to ask ? and then, her eyes hurt again. it felt like exploding. there was no tears left to cry, but her heart is still hurting.

jungkook take his cue to slowly embrace her. he let her cries on his chest, caressing her side to calm her down. "why ?" she asks. "am i not enough ? am i not what you wanted ? are you never happy with me ? what did i do wrong ? where did i go wrong ?" the questions came out rough and almost unclear. the man shakes his head immediately, cupping her cheeks to make her look at him. "no. you are more than i had ever asked." he said, kissing her forehead. "you are perfect. it was never your fault amaranth." he assures. you can't deny when i said forehead kisses are the purest.

"then why ?" she asks tiredly, connecting their gaze together underneath his baseball cap. "that was why i want you to listen to me. please." jungkook said. yerim inhales deeply, letting jungkook take over her body as he pulls her to lay on the bed. he spoons her, brushing her hair as she lay her head on his chest.

"the archangels found out about us. and they were more than angry to find out that i had made myself and sehun spread our wings in public like that. we were lucky enough nobody notice. so, in order to fix things up, i was ordered to be victoria's guardien angel." the man explains, his fingers tracing down her back.

"out of all people, why her ?" she mutters angrily. hiccuping once a while after the cries. "because you hate her. they love that. so that you will hate me too. so amaranth, i want you to put all of you trust on me. can you ?" he told her as he circles her back. "what happened if i hate you ?" the curious little girl asks again in which jungkook pinch her nose. "nothing. you will just leave me like there was never us." he said. "that was why, your trust is really important."

yerim nods as another hiccups left her mouth. "i'm sorry for almost giving up on you." she whispers slowly, embarrassed. jungkook chuckles, kissing her forehead again, "i was the one to be blame, i never tell you what actually happened. i'm sorry." he apologizes. "you should be." yerim states, jokingly punched his chest.

"so is that mean you're gonna be bu-" she gasps before even finishing her sentence, "does that mean you will have to spend your day with victoria ?! when will this deal be over. i might have to throw hands amongst the archangels if they are willing to suffocate me like this." she said with sass. her brows curled madly, she have to accept something that she loathe.

"i have to take her wherever she wants to be and follow her like a bodyguard or something. this will go on until she turns 17." if yerim was drinking, she would have sputters out all of it on jungkook's face. "that results to three months later. what kinda fucked up rules are there ?! i want to argue." she whines, "when will we meet then ?" jungkook laughs, pinching her cheeks because why not ? she is so adorable. "i will see you when victoria had no place to go." he said.

as they were left with comforting silence, jungkook suddenly sits up, making yerim did the same too. his hands went all the way to the back of his neck as he took off her silver chain. "as long as you trust me, i need you to put this on, all the time." he said, placing the necklace on her neck and clip it underneath her hair. it was a silver chain with a small key locket. "it's a key to your heart." he tells with a sense of humor. yerim chuckles, pushing his face away to wash off his sly smirk.

"this is a very important key to heaven and only i have it. i'm giving it to you because i want you to be reminded that you meant everything to me." jungkook says, kissing her hand and gave her an indeed, a genuine smile. yerim's heart is doing the back-flip. it burst due to overload happiness. "why are you giving it to me ? is this should be really important ?" the girl asks, her fingers feeling every angles of the key. "oh my dear amaranth, heaven is nothing compare to having you in my arms." he declares teasingly. and soon it resulted to mini wrestling and next, a very comforting cuddles.

A/N
andd yall decided to trust jungkook
that easily ? HAHAHAHAAH gotta
laugh a lot if you said you do

sorry for the later update,
i fell asleeep lol. yall not gonna believe
me if i said i dream of my homework and
actually wake up to do it sdewgjhdg