"pshh...just give me House and lot and a a hundred bucket of chicken and i will marry that person and give him or her a dozens of kids" i yell here in parking lot not minding the people here.. laughing like an old woman..

well im already here outside the school so stop the act being a strict mad woman....
sksksksk

a walk again why did i park my car so far ..

walk

walk

walk

walk

walk

walk

walk

walk

walk

walk

"AHHHHHHHH—————"

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

"did you already finish what i want you to do?

well i want you to give that goddamn files and papers right now on this day? you got me?

i dont care if it will cause billions.. this is for my future wife so stop reminding me how expensive it is.. because the money is not yours and it is mine at the first place...

now move your ass and give me soon what i want " i yell on my secretary ...because she blabber to much..

i stood straight here in front of my chu's car... im just waiting on her and i will invite her for dinner..
i need to make my moves now until i have time to win her heart back...

a more minutes and i can already see her goddess face.... i bend my my body to hide.. and walk on the back of her car i want to surprised her keke..

when she is already infront of her car..

i walk to her back not making a sound...

1

2

3

"booo" she scream in terror and im fast to cover her heart shape mouth...

she stomp her foot on the ground while tapping my hands to get away from her face..

"hey hey jisoo its just me calm down " i uttered

"what are you doing here chaeng? and why did you do that you scare the shit out of me " she yell clutching her chest to breath..

i just give her a peace sign
"well i just want to invite you for a dinner?" i asked smiling like an idiot..

"are you inviting me on a date ms. Park? "

"if that is what you are thingking then yes can we go out on a date ms. Kim? "

this time she blushed ..oh my she is so cuteee..

"what if i say no" she challenge me and my grin just became bigger..

"you can say no to me.. because i was planning to bought you on CH.. "

"CHICKEN HOUSE?"she asked exitedly making me chuckled at her cuteness

"uhuh..our favorite restaurant before remember"

"of course why would i forget CH if it serves the best chicken in the world.."

"ok so lets go?"i offer her my hands and she quickly accepted it..

"LETS GOOOOOO"

........

as we enter CH i pull a seat for her.. before she sit..

and i sit infront of her.. i raised my hand for the menu and a girl went in our direction to assist us..

"choose what do you want chichuu its up to me " i said boasting a little bit..

..she look at me for a second before she talk to the girl and point what her order is.. i was just looking at her lovingly... my chu is more beautiful now and more matured

after she finished to order.. she look at me confused..

"why you are looking at me like that chaeng.. its creeping me out " she said and laugh..

so i composed myself.. i dont want to look creep infront of my girl..

"sorry its just you are so gorgeous i cant help but to stare" i said in a matter of fact..

"i know im gorgeous you dont need to remind me " she giggle at her own joke.. well its not joke for me she just state the thruth..

breathing heavily..i hold her one hand and caress tge top of it using my thumb...

"jisoo i want this to get straight .. I STILL LOVE YOU....and im sorry if i left you before its just im being torn between you and lisa..
and you know lisa is like my sister.. but i swear jisoo when i left you..

i feel empty my life is become lifeless and colorless ...

because you are the only person who can make my life colorful and bright.. you are my strength ,my hope in life, my inspiration and the love of my life..

im not good at sweet words but my love for you is like a river that is not stoping from flowing ..

like a plastic that stays forever " i sincerly said my tears slowly falling in my cheeks..

oh god im so dramatic..

but the hell im going to extreme my cheesiness today..

i stand up in my chair and walk infront of her.. when i reach her seat i swiftly bend my one knee and grab the small box with a ring inside my pocket..

this is it...

"JISOO WILL YOU MARRY ME? "

****************

everyone quick update  ..