Numb To The Bone

DISCLAIMER :

THIS POST IS A GRAPHIC CHAPTER THAT IS RELATED TO MENTAL AND PHYSICAL HEALTH DAMAGE. IF YOU ARE AN AUDIENCE OF SORTS THAT CAN NOT TAKE SUCH ISSUES OR IS AFFECTED I REQUIRE YOU TO SKIP TO ALEX'S POV AND SKIP MICHELLE'S.

For those of you who will read Michelle's part, and aren't going to be affected , I hope you know that these things are real. Please dont do it. We shouldn't do it at all. Its not good for us nor our psyche. I am not in any way promoting such acts, it was for plot purposes only.

Please if you need someone to talk to ,ill be here ❤.

Read with care ❤

Love,
Firetta
.
.

Michelle's POV

(If you want to enjoy this POV well please listen to this in the background)

I ran. I couldnt stop running. It was so quiet my rushing footsteps created an immense echo. My feet scraped across the concrete and Im sure I was subtly bleeding. But I did not care. What difference would it make? When my heart was already torn apart. My tears blinding me for a while and I was sure I didnt know where I was going. After a while, I saw the building where I lived.

I tried rubbing the tears away to see better. Got inside, ran to the elevator and went up to the 6th floor where my apartment was. Found the extra key , got in and locked myself inside so that no one could come close to me again.

I ran into my room , sat down on the floor and bawled my eyes out. Gushing out like a hot geezer ,my tears fell across my face. The tears , salty and full of regrets lay upon my lips.

"Brie..." I whisperred. The name brought back so many memories. She gave me so much hope, abundance of happiness. She was mine for a long while and I thought we actually were going to have it to the end.

She used to come over and take us for morning jogs daily, we took detours to an icecream cart by the park and whenever we were done with our training. Sit and talk and just enjoy each other.

She was so good in other places as well.

But everytime I thought of her i would remember the low budget Justin Bieber that she smashed her lips on, doing the things we did. Was i that easy to replace?

Why am I thinking of her, when the problem was I kissed my own bestfriend? What type of friend kisses their own straight bestfriend? Even if I was drunk it was no excuse for me to do it. But I was caught in the surge of the moment... I just didnt know what to do.

She's probably mad at me. She hates me. She regrets being friends with me. I dont know how I could ever face her. I am a bad person. I am a bad friend.

I couldn't stop crying. The tears flew endlessly like a broken tap, the water inside couldnt stop flowing. Raising my head up from between my thighs i see something glisten on my drawer. I slowly managed to get up and get it. Sitting back on the position I thought of how i told myself I should stop this.
That what I am about to do is toxic, harmful and it will destroy me.

But how can you destroy what was once in ruins?

I had always kept up a strong uphold whenever I am in front of people. I would smile , be the fun of the party, the lesbian sweetheart they all love and care. But inside I was breaking. This moment is when I broke the most.