Nice To Meet You

Chapter 3:
//Welcome to living hell//

We walked through the corridor with eyes fixated on us while whispering to each other . Lucky enough I overheard a few comments from a group of girls that left me confused.

"O.M.G is that the guy who was saved by Madeline a while ago?! I thought she never thinks of anyone but herself." Their faces scrunched in disgust.

I sneaked a peak at Madeline. She didn't look like the selfish type nor someone who was self-obsessed, but if what they say is true, why did she save me? Is there something she knows or noticed? I brush off the thought and walked straight ahead.

"Um.. hey.. Madeline is it? thankyou for helping me back there, you know, from the vile beasts?" I chuckled to myself before continuing," I was afraid I was gonna get punched back there."

she turned to me and eased up her stance to let out a small smile,"No, dont worry it was no big deal! the least they could do is kill you." a small laugh ruptured from her lips at  her own joke and said, "So yea, no need to thank me."

Kill me?

I let out a nervous laugh and scratched my wig a bit. Now even more confused and nervous as before. Maybe a little scared but that's about it. She lets out a louder laugh and said,"I'm joking, Tea Time!"

"Tea time?"

"Yea, tea time, 'cause you're british?"

"Tea time. Sounds original." I bluntly said. She stopped and turned to me and said, "Anyway what's your name?"

"Ale- BRAD.. Brad Bentley!" I corrected myself in a frenzy knowing that I mightve almost revealed my name to her. You may never know; she might be one of those deranged fan freaks. I'm in no mood whatsoever for that kind of attention. Especoally when I'm taking a leave. She raises an eyebrow at me in amusement and stretches a smirk on her face.

"Al-Brad Bentley.. hmm.. any arabic blood in you?"

"Haha very funny!" I roll my eyes and smile a bit.

"Yea I'm kinda a wise cracker around these grounds.. And also a nutcracker. Litteraly crack balls-" She laughed at her own joke again, sighed and said "You know what? forget that. Where are you off to?" She turns and faces straight through the halls again, pulls out her phone from her pocket and checks the time. "Schools about to start, so run that mouth fast."

I pull out the floor plan and recite what I see, ' Room 149 and class 250." She nods her head and waves a hand at me as she starts walking. "Thats where im heading to, lets go."

Well that was convinient.

As we walked I couldnt help but scan her. I mean her physical features, her face, her body. She was of a dark complexion, with crystal brown eyes. Her cheekbones were on point and her eyes were shaped beautifully. Her lips lay elegantly below her perfectlty curved nose. Her short hair that stretched till the end of her neck shone and there was no strand out of place in sight.

She was beautiful. But I decided that that wasnt the best thing to put in my mind at the moment. I was supposed to be thinking about me and my life not a normal girl.

"So what's your story?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean besides entering the first year of highschool with the first thing being signing yourself a death wish?"

"Oh my background story. That right?"

"Pretty much what I asked." She squeezed her lips together and nods.

Background story? That I was a famous superstar that went through tours around the globe
In no time we had arrived to the class .

"YAY ! A WHOLE YEAR OF EDUCATION," she faked her enthusiasm as she jazz hands at me, rolls her eyes and sighs.
She starts to walk into the class and I follow her in.

"It can't be THAT bad..." But i trailed off as I saw the one thing i didnt expect to see twice in one day...

Satan- I mean Chuck.

_______________________________________________________
Hey guys for whoever is following up on this story thankyou so so so much and i love you all. I can now fully continue writing this story but i will have problems with writing it since sometimes i get writers block. BUT PLEASE VOTE FOR ME AND SHARE THIS STORY LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH.

READ
COMMENT
VOTE

LOVE YOU,
FATMA