Meet the Dad

"HONK HONK" The horn blasts through my minivan as I push it to the fullest extent just to annoy Michelle and Madeline. They said they would all be here at 8 pm at Madeline's two story house. I slump to the chair and i hear a faint knock. I looked around trying to find where the knocking was coming from and I was able to notice a figure up on one of the bedroom windows on the second floor.

It was Michelle. She opens the window and flips a finger at me . "Calm your tits, Bentley." She warns as she notices my attention was hooked. I laugh a bit and shout back . "Get the hell out if you want me to."

She sneers and closes her window shut , returning to whatever she was doing. I return to my resting but less than a minute later a figure opens the door to the house .

It was an old man , maybe in his fourties or fifties, with a medium sized belly. On his face, a thin beard embraces his chin, small dark brown eyes, medium sized nose and slightly grown hair. He looked somewhat similar to Madeline because he was good looking . and thats when I realised, she was her father and the source of Madelines good looks.

As he came to the drivers seat , he faintly knocks on the window. I turn off my car and got out to face him.

"Good evening sir."

"Evening."

"Its a pleasure to meet you Sir." I say as I offer him a hand. He took it and shook it with a contempt smile. As he lets go he puts his arms behind his back, and stood in an authorative stance yet it seemed so casual.

"Same here. Bradford Bentely isnt it?." he raised a brow .

"Yes sir. How did you-"

"My maddie informed me who she was going to get picked up by before she went to the party." He flashes me a slight smile. "And she had talked about you before. Was it.. On the first day, the bullying thing?"

"Yes. Sir." I smile nervously. Why would Madeline tell her father about what happened that day?

"Good. Well my daughter and her friend are getting ready. Im so glad she found another friend of hers who can support her. You know.. Shes a bit challenged when it comes to friends. People fear her you see, and I wouldnt want that for my daughter."

I nod as i listen to him talk about his daughter. We keep on talking on the subject and change a few times as we enjoy each others company. "Lets take the conversation inside?"

"Sure."

Madelines POV.

"Okay. Fast checking. This dress??" I point to my shoulder off black long sleeved dress that tightens my whole body except near my ankles where it spreads out. It had lace covering all over but in pretty patterns and curls.

"Yusss girl, goth is the new look!" Michie says as she stands in a position most gay saloonist are portrayed in.

"Makeup??" I point to my face where I did an intimidating smokey eye shadow, shining highlighter and nude lips.

"Honey! Do you even know how hot your face looks right now?? Id like to put my 'down there' up there."

"EWWWWW WHAT THE HELL MICHIE" I grunt while laughing hysterically. "Could you chill your lesbian hormones, just for tonight?"

She rolls her eyes and sneers, "Um. Its not a party without my raging hormones."

"Shut up. Anyway , hair and shoes??" I push up my hair that i let free but i conected some strands to the middle. And do a little foot dance showing off my black thin high heels.

"Girl. Dont make me tell you this twice; 'you will make all the mens thingies pop up faster than a text message notification and make girls go wet in an instant. "

"Eeeek! Really??"

"Yes dumbo"

"Okay okay lets go out there!"

I start walking down the stairs behind Michelle. As we reach the bottom of the stairs, i almost tripped in place as I saw My father and Brad talking together by the living room. I hope he doesnt scare him like my last guy friend.
Alex POV

Could you believe I get irritated when I hear the clacking of shoes down a marble stairway of a two story house. Wow that sounded too specific to be exact. I guess thats my new pet peeve.

I turn around to see the girls I'm happy to call my friends galloping down the stairs in a hurry. Although Michelle was admiring in her knee length red silhoutte dress, my eyes were mainly focused on the girl behind her. Forget girl, woman.

I was so entranced by the way the dress hugged her every curve every inch and every corner of her body and made her look sexy yet ellegant, the creamy nude lipstick made her look even mature and the hair was pulled back enough so i could see her very delicate face.

Why the hell did I think of Madeline like that? Michelle looks great but why was Madeline the apple to ones eye? It struck me a lot and i pushed the thought to the back of my mind.

No Alex. No.

"Honey! You look amazing. Come downstairs, your friends here." Daryl , the name I retrieved from her father, calls out to the girls.

She blushes a bit from her father's compliment. They walk up to us and wave at me. I wave back. "Twirl." Daryl signalled at the two girls. The both twirl and the father smiles in sheer joy. "You young girls are growing up so fast into mature beautiful ladies. I'm proud of you."

"Thanks dad!" Maddie replied.

"Thanks Mr D!" Michelle says."oh ," Michelle exclaims, "You look dashing, Mr bentley." She compliments me in a british tone .

I roll my eyes at her and we all laugh.

We knew we were getting late with all this chit chat and so in no time we had bid farewell to Maddie's parents and drove off to the party.

Once parked down a large house or preferably mansion, the ladies get out and we walk to the front door.

"Are you two ladies ready?!," Michelle deems at us. "Since when am I a female?"

Michelle rolls her eyes and holds maddies hand and maddie holds mine. "Lets get in..."

"Ladies first."
........

YAAAAAAAYYYY A HOLIDAYYYYYYYYYYY I might be able to write this story a bit more. Its kinda long today but i hope its entertaining. Hope youll love it!

Byeeee!!
-Fatma