Busted?

So lets go back to the start.

Hollywood Music Artist, popstar, superstar , damn you name it! I'm everything a girl needs ofcourse. Or producers need, but thats not the point. Ive been going on tours , and sometimes I would hide my face with some shades, a hoodie or something my agent threw for me. And the one time when i'm fully in disguise and I let go and sing , and some girl just waltz in , thats when I get caught?

I am not going down like this. After all Ive faked for 3 months, I am not going down like this.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I finally musterred words to say after we stood there in what seemed like forever. I started laughing hysterically , as if it was the biggest joke she ever said. I wanted to throw her off as though it was all a joke and i didnt just sing flambouyantly.

But all she did was stand by the door with her hands to her mouth. The looked a bit pale and she was shit shocked. I guess my laugh didnt convince her at all.

So my first thought was, food for thought , was 'She's an Alex Kale fan too!' Got the lesbians drooling all over me as well, a win for the Kale man-

What the hell am I even rambling on about, Michelle had caught me, singing, in my real voice and clearly she isnt buying my act. That one voice that Alex Kale oh so uses in almost everything and the one that she just walked in on me and heard me use in HD live , autotune free.

Im freaking out. Internally ofcourse, cant let her know I am really hiding something as big as me being a superstar.

"Brad, or Alex or whatever you are, how long have you been lying to us about this secret?" She called out to me , "You better really not be Alex-"

"I am not! Look, you need to breathe, slowly. Inhale..exhale-" I told her in a shrugging gesture, " I literally get that a lot- that I sound like him. Its no big deal, really"

"Shut the fuck up, you're a liar!" Shr pointed her fingers at me.

"Even if i was , which I am not, where is the proof, huh?" I raised my arms in defence. I backed away from the keyboard and started to walk towards her with welcoming hands, "I swear, I completely promise you, I am not Alex Kale. I am just a normal teenage guy who can sing, okay?"

"But Alex Kale stopped going in the front lines back when school opened. That was three months ago, the same time you showed up, Brad."

I went close to her and she looked skeptical of me , I took her in the room away from the door , hugged and pat her head , "Alex Kale? What a pathetic assumption you have of me , I'll never be him. " I sighed, "Plus, it could be a coincidence that he stopped making music the same time after I started this school, believe me."

She pushed me from her for a bit. "Okay, no, I dont do hugs. And also I do not in any way believe you , but I will keep in mind that you somewhat could be Alex Kale." She narrowed her eyes at me.

"But I am not-"

"Then how do you expect me to believe that when you sound exactly like him?!"

"How in the fuck would I know?" I shout- whispered at her. "Its a gift, a blessing , kumbaya if you will!"

" youre an ass," She snapped.

"Youre an obsessed fan." I retorted.

"Youre still hung up on your breakup and its making you hear things. Just relax okay?"

She gave me an eye and tch-ed. "Still keeping an eye on you-"

"Im back with what I needed!" Madeline jumped into the room without warning. It shook us both up and my heart felt like it could burst through my chest.