My Knight In Shining Armour

Chapter Two.

Finding a good parking spot, the now not-so-long ago pop star parked a bit far from the school. Got out of his van to be welcomed by the warm yet cold breezy air of September.

His eyes closed in on Winchester Academy. Some students self isolated themselves as they walked up the stairs while some were indulged in their little worlds,(books, phones) oblivious to others around them. Unlike a few who were welcoming others in with their big smiles and warm hugs.

It all seemed nonetheless peaceful just to be around here. Well so far if you can count mornings starting off like this.

Coming closer, he saw civilians on their phones, some empty handed. Alex smiled to himself faintly and start treading only to be cut short by a horrible screech.

Startled , he turned around to investigate where it was coming from and caught sight of a blonde girl with an exclamated look on her face as her mouth hanged when she stared into her phone.

Apparently he wasn't the only one who was startled by the noise. A fair amount of people turned their heads and rolled their eyes at her as if it was something they were accustomed to.

She then started bouncing around and Alex couldnt help but shake his head at her. He thought it was useless standing there just watching a girl go crazy for no explanatory reason and started walking away until anyone in a near a 5 mile radius heard :

"OH MY GOSH! DID YOU LIKE SEE WHAT OH SO HOT ALEX KALE TWEETED ON HIS PAGE? HE SAID HE WILL TAKE A BREAK FROM MUSIC FOR A WHILE BUT-" she stressed the but a little too long," ONCE HE COMES BACK, HE'LL FINISH HIS ALBUM 'Crazy For You' " she screamed almost as if she was bat shit crazy for this guy and squealed loudly again. One of the people she was with started panting and cried ,"He. Is. Just. So. Hot!"

More or less, that guy being , Alex Kale.

I walked away and shook my head at the obsessed blonde. In the school walls I pulled out the school's floor plan and tried to find my way to the lockers.

' Good Morning Mr Bentley. We are glad to have you at our school and we really must expect a lot of great things from you! Goodluck at your experience at the Academy and have lots of fun but dont forget to study as hard too." The Dean, Mr Phillips said to me the day I got accepted.

"Also here is your name tag, your schedule, and other information is with Mrs James by the secretary's counter. Thankyou and have a good year!"

The dean was a really kind man, he was always smiling at me, genuinely ofcourse.

"Locker 145, and your class , is down by the hallways, Class 3 will be your homeroom." the secretary, Mrs. James, had said. She was a friendly jolly woman much like the dean, who sat by her desk busy with her duties.

He was engulfed by roaring students that walk past me. It's a cultural international school considering the people he had seen. Hispanics, Asians, Blacks and Whites. But his mind was so concentrated in the floor plan that he accidentally bumped onto large male figure whose body sent him to the ground. He managed to catch myself before he could scrape his hands on the floor.

(First person POVs start here)

Alex Pov:
"Watch where your going, Dork," His voice loud enough to shake the ground, I was getting terrified so I took a step back once I was on the right footing.

He was extremely muscular much so that I had never encountered a person with such a physique before, his face-sturdy and the eyes a cold pair that alerted me that he was someone who was not supposed to be messed with.

Along him he had two other guys who was of the same built and two girls who were caked with makeup and exploding pink lipstick with dark eyes staring at me.

Jocks.

Oh shit.

"Hey mate, I really am sorry-" I started with my newly equiped deep british accent that they trained me to a last week for my undercover mission (as an ordinary person ofcourse).

"I didnt mean to bump into you, infa-" I get cut off when he took some steps towards me, laughed viciously, a sarcastically cold tone at release . He was joined by his friends and then ended it with a smug look on his face.

Again, oh shit.

"I see we got a newbee in our school guys, do you know what we do to newbees?"

"You nurture them until they're able to make honey?" One of the guys asks. Im guessing it's the stupid one. His friend head slaps him in the back and he winces in pain, "Not newborn bees, he is talking about new students , Derek."

The stud got so close that I smelled his warm breath that sent chills down my spine and rested both his palms a-top my shoulders. "We..." He slowly said before he took my hand , gave it a friendly shake and says "We welcome them , hey how are ya, mate!" I let out a relieved sigh and a small smile on my face forms. 'freedom,' I thought until he said," Yea you might know me as your 'Highschool Bully' and some refer to me as their 'Nightmare'. And you have to be ready for a ton of shit coming your way because believe me, this school wont be the only cause to your suffering."

Oh yay! What a great way to start the day; full of hopes one minute being turned into a horror movie the next.

"So stay the fuck out of my way or things are going to get pretty rough, you understand?"

Where are bodyguards when you need one.

" Um.. not to be rude but could you move a few metres back? I can smell your lunch," I take a small sniff, "Is that...dissapointment and despair?"

So one thing you should know about me. Sometimes I tend to 'unexpectedly' clap back when not needed to. Gets me into a lot of trouble . But I'm nice, I swear!

I see the grunt's hand turn into fists as he was about to hit me when a dark complexioned female grabbed his arm and thrusted it back.

"Chuck, leave him alone" she said in a slow , low tone as to assert dominance.

Wow. The grunt has a name.

"Or what?" He challenged with a smirk on his face. The female then gave out a small chuckle, grabbed Chuck's 'meatballs' and squeezed them hard.

I mean hard. I actually felt the pain. Yikes. And I swear I almost saw a tear drop on his pretty little face.

"Okay... okay Madeline!" He squirmed. "I'll.. I'LL.. AGH I'LL LET HIM GO, if you let ME go." Then one second later my body to the ground.

Chuck squinted as he rubbed his part in pain and his squad took a step back, mortified, like everyone who was watching .

"Let's go new kid, away from these pack of dumbasses." Madeline urged to me. A big smile on my face as I walk across Chuck and his crew and join the girl who might've saved my life .

As we walked down the hallway I couldnt have helped but whisper:

"Well, arent you a delight."