Celebrities Aint My Thing

Playing off the ground , I walk home with a few injuries as Chuck tried to deform me into Steven Hawking. And thank God my wig hsdnt fallen off.

I was escorting Madeline outside the school doors and rubbing off my bicep, which was -in less than an hour ago- continuously pummeled by Chuck and his grunts.

On the other news it was barely impossible to get Madeline to give in when I offered to take her home.

"Come on just let me walk you home."

"Does it look like I need a walk home?" She rolled her eyes at me. "Besides I can walk myself home. Its not like I learnt jujitsu kungfu and the other 28 words for nothing."

I smiled at her but grunt afterwards. She starts walking away from the schools door and i followed her.

"No way am I going to let the one girl who saved my life on the first day of school leave all alone in this dangerous, dangerous world!" I said concern . She turned behind and smiled at me " sorry but heroes dont need help. "

"I got a car!" I shout at her. She stands properly and looked at me puzzling by my statement, raises a brow and looks at me in disbelief. "What kind, Brad?"

"A van-"

"Oh No no no no no."

"What??"

"Stranger Danger , you expect me to get in this van of yours where I don't even know how many children it has been kidnapping saying 'free hugs'-" her fingers air quoting to emphasise the words"-and just let you take me home??"

"Is that wrong?"

"Which part?"

"The children? "

"Brad!" She had a great look of concern after my question. I had never seen someone flip over my car offer.

Like everyone would always want a ride in my buggati but no, nobody wants a ride in my van.

Inconsiderate.

"Im not joking Brad! Im leaving. "

"Well okay, suit yourself Mads, . But youre gonna miss out the time of your life!"

" what?" She rolls her eyes. "A BDSM van? Is that what I'm missing?"

"Wha- what!? No! An Alex Kale kingdom of merchandise or whatever yall girls like." I smirk at her.

"Hmm.. not interested."

"What? A girl whos not interested jn Alex Kale?" I rub my chin in confusion ," are you sure?"

"Affirmitive. His music sucks and his so overrated."

Okay for a small moment I wanted to scream" THE FUCK BITCH" but I had to keep my cool. I shouldnt let little things like that make me ruin my cover.

But to be honest , I have a little problem when processing hate comments. I feel like I want to smash everything in place. Like what is the problem ? Im Alex Kale !

I release my fist which I wasnt aware I had curled up. " Okay. okay. Just.. Bye.'

I walk away with anger simmering in my heart up to my van. I pull out my keys but it accidentally slipped and fell to the ground. I glance at Maddie and she chuckles.

I pick it up and unlock the door. Jumping in side i banged the door and sunk in my seat. Rubbing my face I contemplate what just happened.

Why did I lash out like that. I just feel like if she only got to listen to me then she wouldn't be so negative. But I have to chill. It's not the end of the world , Alex. Besides there are a lot of people who don't like you either.