The Beginning of it All

(Just a little comment and disclaimer:
Hey guys my name is Firetta, I have tried so hard to try and write a very interesting book and i hope this one can reach your expectations. i started writing this a bit before 15 June 2018so the quality of the first chapters for the early readers might've given yall a stroke lol, but im in the process of heavy editing in between book writing so please enjoy Also This book is under copyright and no one should make a copy or translate this book in any way available, in text, paper , usb or electronic.
Hope you enjoy! Thankyou
Love, Firetta)

......................................................
Chapter One:
\it all started with a little greet and i became the dead meat\

Running around the room, Alex rummaged through the mess to find his bag. He needed to be early for his first day of school. A day where all his dreams might come true! Or the amount of times he fantasized about being a normal civilian. Its actually funny, a human wanting to be human. He woke up pretty late, but thats because the 'new school' excitement gave him troubling insomnia.

He recalled reading somewhere that if you scan an area with your eyes from right to left, you will actually find what you are looking for much quicker. He did exactly, and managed to find his bag in one of the corners of the room.

"Why didnt my alarm wake me up in time for school?" he huffed in defeat when he checked his phone reminders realising that he never set any alarm for the day.

Rushing out of his room , he stopped by the mirror that stood opposite of it and made a quick check up on his facial features.

Ran his fingertips gently around the soft 'Dragon Skin' silicone material to feel around my newly sculpted jaw and the feel of the elastic as the fingers gently stroked the nose. Alex stared into the grey eyes concealed by brown contact lenses. His outstanding features, assured, were hidden pretty well. Since even he couldn'trecognize who the man by the mirror was.

He bounced down the stairs, and halfway through, got ambushed by his mother. a stout lady, with a warm smile and a kind heart. However, doesn't always act her age.

'Oh great. Another reason to be late.' he muttered under his breath.

"There's my handsome boy! So today is your first day at.." She gulped with a disgusted look on her face, "a normal, public school?"

Alex rolled his eyes at the tone she used clearly discriminating the school ,"Yes mom. And its only for a while. You know I just want to have a taste of the normal life. a taste at being.. normal!" I shrugged," Besides, Music has been taking a toll on my peace of mind."

"But you already have a normal life, me as your mom, the mansion in Beverly Hills, the hairstylist, the annoying pappara-" She pleaded but he cut in," Not a normal life mom. Besides that's what you want."

" That's not what I want! But I know this is a what you want but could you-"

"If you know that then I would love for you to respect that and also I'm getting insanely late mom." he flashed the time on his phone, skipped 2 steps of the remaining fleet of stairs to escape the conversation he definitely didn't need. Although he deeply loved his mom, being an only child and her a single mother, sometimes she could really be a handful when it comes to something she's forced to do.

Like changing towns and identities temporarily.

"But...I," she stammered, "I love you, and have a nice day ,Alex."

"Love you too mom." he gave her a big smile and closed the door behind him.

Unfortunately to his expectations, he thought he would greeted by a Lamborghini or a limousine but in reality was an old truck that rust seemed to be growing out of its every corners, all beaten up and needed a a few repairs-or all the repairs. But it was just the right vehicle to play along with his part.

He walked up to it,hurled his school bag into the vehicle, turned on the engine, and got his butt settled in. A faint smile formed and he murmured optimistically :

"Being normal? Piece of cake."

***

(EDITED: hey guys I just wanted to say that this chapter got more views than the other two. I know most of you all are just passing through my link then reading it but it would've been even a more pleasure if you add it to your library or read more chapters. it would help me a lot and get my book noticed... thankyou anyway...)

edit 2 : 2020: thank you so much for 1000 views it definitely means a lot knowing a lot of people have taken an interest in my book! im really happy. thankyou. i almost wanted to give up. i have horrible writers block but im trying my best. also its now a third pov book so before i recommend this to anyone or you do it would be best until i finish editing. thankyou again! lets get it to the millions!

Comment, like, vote
Love, Fatma.