Inevitable Heartbreaks

"I really didnt think you would be like this "

Where the hell are we going?"

"On a stake out!"

"Isnt that considered stalking, Michelle?"

"Shut up Brad. Just follow my lead," I followed Michelle as she pulled at me forcefully in her direction.

I dont even know why she chose me of all people. I was just resting back home on a normal early sunday morning but I got a call from Michie telling me something about an emergency.

So my first thought was perhaps Maddie had gotten into trouble like last time.'

So I hurried up to the address she gave me and I found myself in a street called Herbury street. Full of these modern average houses or whatever you could find in any good neighbourhood.

I finally saw Michelle after my frantic search . She snarled at me for being late.

Look ,when im having my beauty sleep, it takes me a whole lot of time to get up and she needs to respect that.

"Where have you been?! Ive been waiting for you . But nevermind with yo late ass, lets go."

"Where?" I asked puzzled and stood firm on the ground. What the hell is this? Are we on a scavenger hunt or something?"

She glared at me and let out a sigh, "lets just move, please." She started walking but I knew she couldnt hear footsteps behind her and turned around.

"What are you waiting for, come on?"

"Atleast tell me where we are going first because if its to rob these peoples houses I'd suggest night time to be the best time-"

But during my suggestion she grabbed my hand and pulled it forcefully automatically getting dragged.

And thats how we ended running up blocks of houses because she wanted to "stalk" someone.

I didnt dwell much on it. After that time in school with Tiffany and her wig fiasco, I just thought whatever this girl did or does no matter how insane, just goes.

She suddenly halted and dived into some bushes nearby. "Hey,Brad GET DOWN!"

I followed suit and joined her.She tried regulating her breathing to sound as quiet as possible as I sat puzzled wondering what the hell was going on?

"Stalker much?"

Michelle kept a finger on her lips ,did some hand signs and pointed at a blue house nearby. Damn Michelle what the hell was so special with that house?

And then suddenly as if timed, I saw a blonde white girl come out of the door all dressed up in jogging clothes. Her hair was tied in a ponytail and she was dressed in tight leggings,a vest and some flashy sneakers.

She stood on the front porch and waited.

"We always goes jogging every saturday and sunday but this time she said she wasnt up for it. I knew shit wss up," michelle muttered," but why was she awake and dressed for it this time?"

We waited for 5 minutes or so and then right down the street came a body jogging uphill. The body was of a male. He was tall,masculine and had a sweet smile when he approached whoever this girl is.

No homo.

Michelle gasped and her face grew more with curiousity.
"What the-"

Then the two people started hugging and kissing each other for a few seconds and started to leave.