Meet The Bestfriend

"Yo dickhead, is mommy Madeline still protecting your weak ass." Chuck mocked at us as we entered the room. The grunts around him laughed like Hyenas on crack.

"F*uck of Chuck, or I'll break your balls rather than squeeze them next time." Madeline retorted. Everyone standing took a step back. One girl came out of nowhere and walked hurriedly to her.

Her face was covered with makeup that made her look like a walking desert. She was full of anger and I knew thee was more she needed than "hey guys welcome to our school, can I be ur friend?!"

As she stood in front of Madeline, in one split second confusion was splattered on her eyes just before the girl plastered a slap on her face.

"Ooooooh." The whole class went. The desert ran off fast like a hare being hunted. And believe me in a few seconds she will be endangered.

A girl now of same complexion as Madeline appeared midway and captured the bitch hair. Her blonde hair grasped to the girls hand, she pulls it so hard that it comes off and the girls falls to the floor.
Now you have a valley girl on the floor with the shines through head I've ever seen and a dark skinned girl holding a blonde wig in her her looking at the pathetic person on the ground.

"Don't ever slap my Fucking bestfriend again you fake ass bald bitch. Yea I knew, Tiffany, and I hope you die of that cancer of yours that seeps through the veins of your body, you sluthead."

Okay wow.

Fans, please welcome: Public School.

So, have you ever heard of the most silent room in the entire world, I mean, I can hear the flies flapping their wings metres away. Everybody just stood staring at the two people, and I had to break it off before someone starts crying.

"Hey.. um?" I whisper to the girl . She glances over to me and back to Tiffany. She throws the wig hard to the face and Tiffany spats hair out of her mouth.

"Come over her sit with me." She calls out. I glance at Madeline and she has the largest smile on her face. She turns to me and nods her head at the girl. Walking to her she doesn't hesitate to get her a long hug before seating down. "Thanks, Michelle. Hey Brad, come over."

I slowly walk with eyes all on me. And I slowly go sit down. "Who's he?" Michelle asks

"Brad Bentley. New kid. Our new friend." Madeline said with a smile and glances at me. "Nice to meet you." She raises her hand out to me, I take it and smile ." Hey."

Michelle glances over at me. "Get your ass off the floor pathetic bitch. Never seen a girl make ACTUAL friends before?"

Tiffany scurried up and walks off to the back of the seat with her wig roughly adjusted. I saw a tear off her face but that's what you get when you mess with one he'll of a duo.

A teacher walks in and places a suitcase on the desk.
"Morning Class."
"Morning?" Some mostly asks than say.
"Let's take out our books shall we."

*****

I walk out the class with my new friends, with pride and honor. Finally mini bodyguards!

Walking by the halls I heard shouts of pain. I looked out for where it might be and I see Tiffany with Chuck pleading at him.

"Please baby, I'm sorry I hid this from you.. I thought you'd leave me because I was sick. I love you."

"I love you too, but I can't just be there for you, first your a burden and two I don't do caring for the sick. Get a hospital for that. We're done."

"Babe PLEASE."

"Fuck off Sickanny."

That's the end of that then. On the corner of my eye my new profound friends glance at me and smile. Michelle stops and has the widest smile ever . "Damn, you just broke up the most popular relationship in 5 he whole school on your first day! Congrats. "

I laugh and answered "yea sure anytime!" As we walk off into the horizon, where the sun shine bright and the grass is greener. In the worst way possible.

The Schools football ground.

.
Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't been posting or writing a such as you expect me too I'm just busy at the moment and no new ideas come in but here u go have have a blessed Saturday and enjoy this chapter.

Comment on how the chapter is . There's nothing like too much criticism and compliments I say!
.
.
Love tall
Firretta
Aka Fatma Salim