"Okay boomer." Sadiq said in Jeremiah's defense.

"Hey you, tall boy at the back." Now the lecturer sounded really angry. Luke just stood where he was, exchanging fierce glances with Jeremiah. "Leave my class this minute!" He ordered.

"What's wrong with your boyfriend?" The girl sitting next to Racheal asked her. Racheal just sat still, her eyes focused on the projector, clenching her fists and holding her breath. She was so upset.

"Does he have feelings for Kora too?" Another one asked.

"Didn't you hear what he said?" Sadiq whispered to Luke, loud enough for those sitting around him to hear. "Leave the classroom."

Luke scoffed. Like he cared to be around them. God, they were all so annoying. He turned quickly, and walked away as fast as he could to his seat, and grabbed his bag. He turned to leave. Racheal got up too, and ran after him.

Sadiq scoffed.

"Look at them." He said. "Getting worked up over a whore." He chuckled, hitting Kingsley jokingly on his arm. Kingsley frowned.

"Stop it." He whispered to him. "It's not funny."

"Of course it is." Sadiq continued. "I wonder what it is about that girl that has everyone in their feelings." He turned to Jeremiah, and then tapped him on his arm. "Bro, let me know when you're done hitting, I'd like to have a taste of it too."

Jeremiah turned to look at his shoulder, he had been holding on to a lot of anger, and Sadiq was giving him a reason to finally lash out. He turned to glare at him.

"What did you just say?"

He got up quickly, facing Sadiq, whose smile was fading away, the moment he saw the frown on Jeremiah's face worsened.

"Yo." Sadiq turned to him. "Chill. What is wrong with you?" He chuckled

"What's going on at the back there?" The professor was just as clueless as the rest of the class.

"What did you just say?"

"Why are you getting so defensive? it was just a joke." Sadiq asked him. "Even if it wasn't sef, didn't you hear what they said? What they said about her family?"

"So what? Is your family better than hers?" He asked him. Everyone got up quickly to stare at the scene. Sadiq scoffed.

"What has gotten into you?"

"Your mother isn't any different." He told him. "She had you before she was married to your father, as a second wife. What gives you the right to talk down on someone else?"

"At least I know my father." Sadiq stood up glaring at Jeremiah, now things had gotten a bit too serious. Kingsley got up too, and stood right in their middle. "He's the president of this country, and he didn't send me away for years, because I was a nuisance to my family."

"Come on man." Kingsley turned to Sadiq, trying to stop him from talking. He pushed Kingsley's hand away, his eyes still focused on Jeremiah's.

"At least I can't say the same about you and your little whore." He lowered his gaze to Oma, and then let out a tiny smile. "Or should I say whores-"

Oma scoffed. She was disgusted.

Jeremiah pushed Kingsley out of the way and gave Sadiq a punch that almost threw him out of the lecture room. Some of Sadiq's friends rushed to him as fast as they could, just as the entire hall turned to a market place, with all those loud murmurs.

"What is going on here!" The lecturer yelled at the top of his lungs.

"Say what you said again! I dare you!" Jeremiah yelled at Sadiq, just as Kingsley pushed him back. Sadiq was already bleeding from his nose.