"Whats going on? Yall hugging each other all wierdly. Makeout session or some shit?" She crossed her arms together and laughed.

"No, white boys are trash."

"Fuck you , Michelle , i hope you know that." I smacked her in the back of her head.

"What did you finally get you get anyway;that thing you were searching for?," I asked. Because if it took her a long time to come back, it mustve been something she misplaced a long time ago. More or less I am relieved that she took a lot of time finding it, because I wouldn't have wanted her to find out about me. She already dislikes Alex Kale , dont want that for Brad Bentley either.

"So like I wanted to get my speaker and a microphone. And here it is!," she raised her arms to show the dusty pair. She blew onto the devices and the dust started spreading around the room. All of us started to sneeze terribly.

"Ah shit, Madeline , you couldve used a damn cloth!" Michelle said irritatedly.

Madeline who was in the middle of trying her best to connect the two together said in between sneezes , "Now that wouldnt be fun if I did, would it?"

" No it would not," I said , one hand to my nose , while I sneezed violently. In due time we all stopped sneezing and stared at the device.

"Okay so what does it do?" Michelle asked.

"You just sing onto this and It'll be turned into digitally composed whatever and come out .. yea."

"You should be a lecturer" I teased.

"Shut up, Queen Elizabeth."

Apparently the whole night went down like this:

Madeline brought a drink for us to indulge in. I denied because I had to drive home but the rest were content and tipsy. So we tried to see if we had any talents in any of us. Good for Madeline , she knew how to play the keyboard and knew how to act. Michelle played a little on the guitar and I stood there waiting for the day to end. I couldnt stand the glares Michelle shot at me once in a while.

"Hey Brad, why dont you sing for us as the final act so we can wrap things up." Madeline looked at me. Then she started laughing mischieviously. "Nah, dont embarass yourself. You are worse than Michelle trying to dance."

"Bitch."

"So all in all, you and me are going to be in the talent show,alright?" Madeline pointed at her bestfriend and herself. "Brad,you can watch backstage." She flashed a sweet smile at me.

How adorable.

They laughed at me and I flipped at them.

Keep your cool Alex.

Anyway , we wrapped things up and i had to leave. Michelle wanted a ride back home and Madeline asked to tag along. But before that , she told me to go and start the truck. I went outside and left them alone. I just hope nothings wrong.
.
.

Madeline's POV

I closed the door and stared at Michelle.

"Whats going on Michie?"

"You only call me that when your serious. Nothing is wrong." Michelle shrugged.

"You have been sad all day, are you hiding stuff from me?" I was concerned about her mental and psychological health. In school she had been quiet,but after we stopped home she seemed a bit like herself.

"Look I am not hiding anything from you. I dont know why you think I'm hiding anything-"

I walked up to her quietly and put my hands on her shoulders. I stared into her dark brown eyes and smiled.

"Did Brad reject you or something?" I laughed. Although I knew she was into girls for almost all her life , its funny to see her get defensive when i tell her she likes a guy.

"Shut the fuck up." She rolled her eyes and punched me lightly on the shoulder.

"Or is something wrong between you and Brie?" I tilted my head. Her eyes went dark and she looked down on the ground.

"What did that white bitch do?" I crossed my arms. Knowing Brie Kimbell for like 2 years. Although she wasn't the first girl Michie dated but she seemed more important to her than any of her other girlfriends from the past. Whenever her name came up she was always on her toes.

"Its just that.. we broke up." She slumped on the bed and put her hands to her face. I think I heard slight sobbing. I immediately sat next to her and stared in shock ," Break Up? What do you mean break up? What happened?"

She told me what happened in detail. From calling Brad and spying on them to catch Brie kissing a guy. However i still couldn't let the fact that Brad kmew about this and didnt tell me. It was such a horrible story that I hugged her deeply and tried to give her comfort.

She stared at me with saddened eyes ,mascara drained on her cheeks and she burped. We both chuckled.

"I just miss her, so much.." she said in a low voice. Our faces were close enough for me to smell the stench of the vodka we shared. "And I just miss the kisses she used to give me... kisses like..." she paused.. "Kisses like these-" she finished as she reached for my face and kissed me.

Her lips warm, she started kissing me deeply, I was trying so hard to not kiss her back. But i couldnt take much of what she was doing. I was straight and she was drunk! We weren't supposed to kiss each other like this.

I pulled away from her and stared in shock. "Madeline I'm- I am sorry -" She cried.

"What the hell do you think you were doing?" I stood up from the bed and took some steps away from her.

"I really didn't mean to kiss you, I swear. I was just caught up in the moment. Please forgive me." She stood up and started walking towards me with panic written all over her face.

"Im so sorry.." she whispered in the most gloomy voice ever.

"Its .. its okay,you were just drunk." I tried assuring her. I understood her situation and I tried to brush it off. But she didnt seem to hear me. She was deep in thought. Suddenly she started walking away from me, opened the door and ran down the stairs.

"Michelle wait-"

Alex's POV.
Someone started running outside of the house and didn't get straight into the car. They ran along the pavement south of where my car was. Then another body ran to my car, and knocked on the window in desparation.

I opened the window and it was Madeline, " Brad! Did you see Michelle come out here? Please lets go after her, she's .. she's not herself."

"Please..." she whispered faintly.

As she got in my truck all i could hear her mutter was,"It was all my fault. All my fault," repeatedly.

What went on in there?

Whats going on?

This isnt good...
.
.

.
(End song music that fits this for some reason)

.
.

Hey my dudes, i wrote this at w am yesterday and i finished this today rn so yea enjoy this new chapter. Also school is opening on monday so i will barely be active here. Just know that this is the start to a book full of plot twists and turns. Hope you can last long enough!
Also new COVER PHOTO!!!
.
Vote and comment!
Share as well!!

Love you,
Firetta