20. Accidental Joy

Revised

Herold was bewildered.
He couldn't believe he was seeing Kiara in all her glorious nudity.
She was absolutely ethereal .
He tried to look away ,but his eyes just wouldn't allow him to.
He appreciated every curviture,bump and smoothness of her skin.
Fortunately for him she'd turned around as if to taunt him. But that meant the beginning of his demise. Of course he'd seen her nude before ,but it just wasn't the same this time. She was battered and bruised yet still beautiful.
Yet here,in this instance,he could really appreciate her beauty in it's pure and raw form.
♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣
Kiara felt a gaze upon her. Yet she was sure it wasn't Herold or doubted it was him.
Alas,she ignore the feeling and continued bathing herself in the stream.
She was certain she was safe .
She'd never felt unsafe being here,since she'd arrived.

Yet this feeling just wasn't diminishing. There had been no sudden change that she'd been aware of in her environment. She'd heard no insidious sounds, seen untoward things or felt unsafe.

So she thought she'd turn around to see if this feeling would go away.

It turned out that she was sorely mistaken as she saw Herold glaring at her .
His gaze was lustful yet gentle.
He didn't look at her the way the king and his two there sons did. He treated her with a sort of respect. She still felt slightly uncomfortable as she was never really exposed to the gaze of male attention . And the only attention she'd received had put her in more detriment than bliss. She was surprised at how safe she felt around him .

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣
"I'm sorry,angel ,I didn't mean to."
"But I think it's getting a bit late & it's time for you to head inside."
"I'll wait for you to don."
Herold uncomfortably turned around with his rosy red cheeks.
He phase of lust was completely replaced with that of guilt. He'd averted his gaze by looking down and when he couldn't the resist the urges to keep looking up at her, he'd decided to just turn around.
♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣
Kiara found Herold's embarrassment adorable. Not much of words were exchanged between them as she'd donned her nightwear as Herold had requested. Once she was fully dressed , she'd begun making her way towards him . She'd softly called out to him to alert him that she was done and ready to head back to their cottage. When she didn't get a response from him,she figured he was lot in thought and decides to give him a tap on his shoulder. That got his attention and like the noble and gallent gentlemen he was,he refused to let her walk back to the cottage on her barefoot. She decided to change her mind and that she was much too lazy to walk.
She was feeling a little bit adventurous today and climbed his neck. An act indicative of a piggyback ride request. She was much too lazy to walk and kind of enjoyed teasing him.
Herold rolled his eyes at her childish antics and gave her the ride anyways. His nap and scrumptious meal had given him a pick-me-up which meant that he was energized enough to give into her.
And besides,he just couldn't deny that sweet adorable face. He was much too gallent and noble of a gentleman to deny her this simple request.

They'd began their little trek to their house but had to make a detour as Kiara made another request to see the horse. Alas, they'd finally made it to their cottage and called it a night. They are some nuts and drank a bit of water before heading off to bed. They'd made it to their comfy and cosy bed right after Herold had tucked Kiara in and told her he needed to use the outhouse and double-check that he'd locked the house to ensure their safety.
He'd returned and carefully you tucked himself in as to not startle or disturb his sweet Kiara. He found her sound asleep or seemingly so,as he'd mistakenly thought.

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣
Herold began feeling guilty as he'd stated sensing Kiara's uncomfortabileness. She'd brought her hands to her breasts and crossed her leg over the other as to create some sense of modesty . She was starknaked in his face and it would make one feel uncomfortable. Regardless of high their sexual drive was.
"I'm sorry,angel ,I didn't mean to."
"But I think it's getting a bit late & it's time for you to head inside."
"I'll wait for you to don."
He'd uttered these words as he'd turned around to give her some privacy.

Although, he just couldn't resist leering over his shoulder. He caught glimpses of her getting dressed. Truth be told he hadn't been with girls much as he was mostly focused on his books and stayed at an all boys hostel from the places he'd stayed.

So he was all tingly inside and couldn't contain his excitement which had become quite evident.
It was with such surrendipitous fortuitousness that this started occuring as he'd turned around. He would have not been able to bear Kiara having caught wind of this.

His thoughts caused him to block out any external environmental stimulus,he could therefore not hear Kiara telling him she was finished and ready to go.

She'd eventually took the initiative and climbed on his back to tell him to go.

He was ready to end this day and wrap his arms around her waist. She was his solace and he found peace and comfort in being with her.

They'd eventually made it back to the cottage and indulged in a few midnight snacks before deciding to hit the sack. He'd decided to check the doors and made sure they were safe before he made it back to the sleeping chambers . He'd tucked himself in careful to night wake her up before closing his eyes and lulling himself to sleep.
♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

Herold felt something wet and slobbery on neck and was unsure of what it was. All he knew is that it felt good . He'd opened his eyes to see Kiara on top of him.

"Kiara."

'Is this a dream,' Herold gingerly thought to himself.