Author's Note

Good day to all ,

I hope you are well and healthy in these uncertain times 🙏🏾.
I'd like to address something that's been sitting heavy on my heart.

There's a movie called 365 days (which I have not watched) they apparently romanticizes dark romance themes and that is quite a reoccurring theme on Wattpad too.

I'd like to reiterate and emphasize that although this book is a darkromance,it does not romanticize or triviliaze serious societal troubles. Yes ,some people use humor as a means of making something humourless humurous,I guess 🤷🏾‍♀️,but that is their way of dealing with issues. We all handle pain differently but I'm no expert.

I'm just trying to alert you guys to take care of yourselves by not blurting the line between consent and not. The main plot in most of the darkromance books on this platform are that the girl's kidnapped, forced to do multiple things & then falls in love. This is not how romance should be & I think it's important for us to not let our love and entertainment we procure from reading this books to perplex us from realizing that these are real issues people are dealing with. And I'm sure that most of the persons that read and write these books aren't victims or perpetrators,which in a way makes it more disturbing .

That's all, please take care of yourselves 🙏🏻.