9.The King

Revised

"What!"
"No that can't happen at all costs brother,we must do what we need to do to avoid those two evil and annoying witches."
"I hate them with all my soul and life."
"But we shouldn't fret,father told us that we have 3 days to get our shit together and we have the perfect unwilling princess who is soon our bride-to-be."
"Ah,yes why don't we pay her a little visit,I'm sure she is not looking forward to see us."
"Well that's not our problem now...is it?"
"But you know what really astonishes me?"
"Is that father is actually allowing us to do this."
"I really believed that he wouldn't listen to reason and he would have our heads."
"Yeah,me neither... I'm actually really surprised."
"I really believed that we would not live to not see tomorrow."
"Anyways let us hope that our feisty angel is ready for us."
"Yeah,so..."
♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠
Kiara sat on the bed in dread waiting for the evil princes to ravage her.
What else could she do?
It seems that everything she did would not work in her favour.
If she tried fighting them,then she would always lose,for they were much too strong for her and she was outnumbered.
She could not run either because they threatened to rid of the one person who was closest to her and the only person she had left in her life.
Everyone was gone and taken from her...
Her life was taken from her and diminished...crumpled into a ball of paper...paper that meant nothing in the first place...a white clean page that had been torn out of a fresh new clean book...beginning on a journey of its own as it flew through the wind...finally reaching it's destination...on the ground that was filthy and impure,that had now tarnished that fresh clean page.
That's how she felt...meaningless...useless...incomplete.
♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠
"Mmmm,you smell like honey and roses."
Kiara began to get a sinking feeling in her.
Although the king had threatened to take advantage of her,she did not think he would act upon his promise so soon.
She was already being raped by both his sons and for now to do it to her too...it would just make her feel less whole and worthy than she already is.
She had to prevent or at least stall him for a bit,it couldn't happen so soon,not now,she would rather die.
She could not allow this to happen.
Kiara's body went stiff as she felt the King's inquisitive hands land on her lady parts.
She tried to do something to defend herself but whenever she thought she could do it,she always stopped because she was much too terrified...
But when she felt the King's finger up her orifice she could not help but to jerk back and stand up to her feet.
Before she could move any further,she was on the ground with a stinging cheek.
"You insolent bitch of whore!"
"How dare you move away from me,I am your superior and should be respected at all times!"
"I'm sorry my lord,I didn't mean to do that I wasn't thinking and besides I thought I was here to converse with you as we still had an ongoing conversation."
"I was not expecting this from you my lord,I was merely expecting us to continue with our conversation."
"I am so sorry my lord I did not mean to disrespect you."
"Okay girl,you are forgiven but do not commit such an offense towards me again or else you will be severely punished."
"Am I understood?"
"Yes my lord."
James helped Kiara up from the floor before making his next move.
Kiara was surprised that he could be so gentle.
"Take off your clothing."
"Did you not hear me little girl,I said take off that silly little robe of yours!"
"My lord...I...I..."
"You are defying me little girl."
"I said take off your fucking clothes right fucking now."
"My king I am not permitted to,if I show my body to another man I will get in trouble."
"What do you mean you are forbidden?!"
"What nonsense rule is this?"
"And by whom was this rule implemented?"
"By...by...y..y.."
"Speak now you damn bitch or forever hold your peace."
"Your sons my lord."
"My sons made such a rule?",the king asked bewildered.
"Well that rule does not apply I am the law here and what I say goes."
"So take off your clothes."
Kiara was devastated that her plan did not work.
If her lie reached her the ears of two princes she would be in much trouble than she'd signed up for or wished for.
"My king please,I'm begging you...your sons really hurt me last night and I won't be able..."
"Shut up,you ungrateful bitch!"
"Children these days,you give them grace and they see it as a weakness."
James rants as he straddles her and begins to pull and tear at her clothes.
The memories from last night begin to resurface.
Kiara feels so vulnerable and weak as she tries to kick and keep him off her,but he's much too heavy.
Her pleas go unnoticed as they fall unto stubborn ears.
"Please my king,don't do this..."
"I beg of you."
"Please have a heart,don't do this to me."
Kiara sobbed out but the king was too angry to reason.
"Why should I ?!!!!"
"Huh!"
"You're an ungrateful little whore, I gave you mercy but you just took it and spat it back in my face!"
"My king..."
"Shut up,you don't get to speak right now!"
"I will make this very unpleasant and painful for you."
Kiara felt her heart drop to her stomach as the king began unbuckling his belt and dropping his pants to the floor.
His member sprung out and Kiara gasped in fear for what she had seen.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hey guys,

What has she seen?
Is she in danger?

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Complaints
•Suggestions

Please vote and comment.