Author's Note

Hey guys,

I'm new to writing on Wattpad and yes I am writing for myself,I am writing for the enjoyment and experience of it.
But I also want you guys to enjoy my books too.
I'd really appreciate if you would vote, comment and if you feel free to do so talk to me privately.
Talking to me and voting will really encourage and motivate me to carry on writing.
If you also have any suggestions or changes you'd like for me to make to my book,that's also acceptable.
I'd appreciate 'CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM' as well.
Although I am not a professional author and I am just doing it for the fun of it,I'd like to grow myself in writing and do some exploration,see what my potential is.
None of the pictures in this book, will be mine,they'll come from the internet.
If there is something that  you'd like to talk to me about, please message me privately and we can proceed from there.
If you have read the tags that are associated with my book, one of them is 'mature' so be wary as some of the chapters in this book will be private,which means that in order to read them you'll have to follow me,which I'll notify you of when it comes to such.
You are free to stop reading when you like.
Now that I've addressed everything that I need to so far,I hope that you can follow the 'guidelines' required to read this book, to ensure that everything runs smoothly between you and I.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

WARNING!!!
As this is a 'Darkromance' book,it isn't meant to be taken lightly.
If the book becomes too uncomfortable to read, discontinue reading.
I understand that the romance in this book isn't the 'typical' and 'conventional' kind,and therefore it won't be everyone.
So please, before you decide to read this book, read this author's note thoroughly and carefully and if you do decide to read and you can't anymore due to the graphic content,please do what I've mentioned previously.

Read with caution.
Read at your own risk.
As I  mentioned previously,stop reading if you can't be bare with the graphic content.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Now that that's all out of the way, sit back,relax and enjoy reading the book.