Mena's escape

Synopsis

Synopsis

Three years after his death, Philomena finds herself now emerging out of her trans only to thrown back in when secrets are revealed again. Can she find it in herself to forgive him when he returns from the dead? Will she find the strength to fight for the things worth fighting for or will she flee? Besides Philomena Williams never agreed to be the Queen of Luxembourg. He can burn in hell for all she cares the question is if she will burn with him and if so will the choice be hers to make or his?

_______________________________

"So how may I be of service to you gorgeous ladies?" his eyes remain fixed on Philomena even as she looks away from awkwardness

"I would be happy to tell you if you weren't so busy eye fucking my best friend" his eyes snap immediately to Elle "someone from the past wants us dead and we have to find out where he is before things get bad"

"Why would he want you dead?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"I am very good at my job and that is because I ask questions. I would be happy to leave if you can't work with me"

"Forgive my friend" Philomena cuts in before Elle can do anymore damage "I recently found out my husband had put a hit on someone who hurt me in the past. We believed the person was dead for years but some information has come to light that suggest that this person is plotting to kill my children and myself. I can't have that happen. My sons are the only connection I have to my husband"

Devon feels the sadness in her voice and the strength lining her eyelids deepening his attraction to her even more. He feels his own disappointment rise at her revelation of being married with children. Perhaps this is not the right time

"I am sorry for what you went through Mrs Williams. I will do everything in my power to find this person before he can do anything" she nods just as Ophelia returns with their orders