Page thirty-nine

Emmett continued to thrash under me barring his teeth at me. This is the insanity this is what it does. The blood that painted his coat matched the color of his eyes.

Emmett, please I don't want to hurt you.

All I got was a growl in return and a quick jab to my ribs cause me to fall back. Why do they always hit my ribs? Seriously they are never going to heal if this continues. He was quick to pin me down and snap at me digging his teeth into my soft flesh of my shoulder, I let out a howl.

Please emmett listen to me. I could feel the soft fog of insanity creep over at me. I can't do this forever. Emmet please, how will I ever get him back if I can't even fight it myself?

I felt Emmett's watch me, he stopped ripping into my flesh, which was a relief. Emmett you have to come back please, the pack needs you. I-I need you. I felt my heart pound I could see that silver string pull us closer together. I saw Emmett shake himself a growl escaping from his lip. I quickly took my chance to pin him down. My body screamed in pain but pushed him down and stared at him. I could hear rose in the background growling and snarling. The sound of skin ripping and howls of pain from both her and Austin filled the air. I couldn't distract myself I had to somehow get Emmett back.

I saw that silver cord pulling us closer and closer together. I closed my eyes and let the strings pull us closer together, my body felt as though it was melting into him. A bright white light filled the my vision.

Emmett, Emmett it's Luna. I called out I felt naked and exposed like everything was on display I felt like wrapping my body and not showing him anything.

Luna, I heard him call out softly. My heart fluttered. What is this?

This is the mate bond, where are you I can't see you? All I see is white.

I heard him sigh, and slowly a dark shadow came to my view red dripping off it and splattering down. That was Emmett, he was covered in problems and grief. You are so pure and clean, look at me I'm covered in blood and darkness. You are so perfect and beautiful.

Emmett, I don't care about your darkness to me you are perfect. I began to move closer to him, my body floated through the blank space and over to him. He watched me warily but began to move as well. Once I reached him I wiped at his darken face, he was still so beautiful underneath he just needed to be washed. I pressed my lips against his wrapping my arms around his neck he pulled me closer. I felt fireworks explode through my body. My body tingled as he held me close. I opened my eyes and watched as all of his darkness began to drop off of him.