Page eleven

Rose and I were walking through the town. The shops were still not all opened.

"Why did you want to leave so early?"

"I didn't I just wanted to get a dress," I looked at her with a false confused look.

"Yeah but we didn't even get our messages," she whined. I rolled my eyes while continuing walking. The only other sound to be heard was the crunching of snow under our feet. She huffed angrily and shook her head.

Rose was so very innocent and naive like a child. I couldn't tell her the real reason why I wanted to leave so bad. I shivered thinking about it. They poisoned me, I don't feel the effects but I already knew it caused some damage.

"Who told you about that spa anyways," I grumbled.

"Oh well lets see, Brittany, Gianna, Katy, Katherine oh and uh-" she paused pursing her lips and thinking. "That Emily girl."

Emily, those eyes they resembled Emily's. they were exactly the same. The color milky chocolate and the auburn hair. A shiver ran through my body, the thought frightened me. I tried to push the thought away. I didn't want to think that Emily had anything to do with that spa or anything inhuman.

I looked up at the clouded sky trying to distract myself. Streaks if pink pushed through some of the dark clouds painting the sky as the sun tried to take over the sky and signify that morning was on its way. I loved the morning sky.

"It's too bad my mom isn't here." Rose nodded in agreement. The mothers are usually suppose to help their young with the ceremony. Picking out dresses and making sure they look their absolute best but my mother is out with the hunting pack. Something is stirring up in the forest up north and the Stardust pack needed extra help. No knows which danger it is.

"Oh goodness I found it Luna!" Rose giggled jumping up and down.

"Found what," I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"The perfect shop," she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the wooden shop with a full glass door. We walked up the small snow covered steps and walked through the door. The smell of forest hit me full blast. The whole shop was wooden even the racks were branches that seemed to growing out of the wall. Dark glossy wood covered the ground large wooden beams held the ceiling up. The lights were slightly deemed giving it a rustic feeling.

"It's beautiful," I said quietly sucking in some of that air. I felt like I was in the forest not in a dress shop.

"Think you girls are in the wrong shop, I'm not one of those glossy name brand stores." I heard a voice snort. I turned only to be faced with a tall slender girl with fire truck red hair pulled back into a messy bun. Locks of fire fell to her shoulder her hair tie not able to keep all her hair in one place. She had the nose pierced and wore heavy black make up. She was dressed in the usual parka and black tights with moccasins. However hers looked authentic as if the close were meant to be worn by such an odd exquisite beauty.

"No," Rose laughed nervously. "You sell dresses right?" She gulped each word coming out shakily.

"Yeah I am but I think your looking for some other shop, not mine." The girl shoved her hands in her pockets and went and sat on one of the tree stumps.

"I need a dress, not to impress anybody or make then think I have lots of money this dress needs to be special, authentic. Sorry if you can't hold up to my standards," I growled angrily. This girl was ticking me off.

She snorted throwing her head back in laughter. "You growl like a wolf," she giggled. "Sure I got dresses. What you looking for?"

"Long, I don't know I just want it long."

"Wow great description their kid." She rolled her eyes and got up.

"It needs to be white," rose whispered almost inaudible.

"What you getting married?"

"No!" I snapped I felt the blood rush to my cheek. She just laughed some more.

"Lets see," she walked over to me and began to measure every inch of me. "A little big in the butt," she slapped my butt in joking matter, I growled again. "Calm down wolfie."

"I'm not a wolf!"

"Well then stop growling," she laughed. "Now sit down I think I might have the perfect fit," she quickly scurried away to the racks mumbling to herself. I sighed and sat down.

"We should leave," Rose looked at me with worried eyes.

"No, I want to see the dress first." Even though this fire haired girl was cynical and rude I liked her. She was straight to the point and wasn't showering us with fake love and admiration. She obviously relied on her clothes to make the sale.

"Here, I found it just go in the back room and try it on," she handed me a large dress and pushed me to dressing room. I didn't need to even try it on, this was the one.

--------
I finished this chapter in record time! Woooo please comment and tell me what you think ^~^ oh and vote, voting is nice.

I'm kind of sad though cause again while I was writing my iPod died and for some odd reason my chapter had never saved. Bleh whatever. Sorry for rambling.

Love Kia