Page thirty-eight

Austin smashed a fist at Emmett narrowly hitting him mid back, I felt my heart flutter. That was really close rushed over to Austin and sunk my teeth into his arm and began to tear at it.

Luna get away! I can't handle this, Emmett snarled at me.

What the heck? I'm not going to just let him swing his fist at you. I growled

Austin chuckled. "This is most wonderful. You fear for each other!" He grabbed me by the scruff and threw me off of him. My body smashed against the wall, the wind was knocked out of me and lay on the ground unable to breath. That just drove Emmett into a frenzy he began barking madly while jumping up on Austin and tearing at any flesh that he could reach. "Your fear only helps me grow," he laughed. I shook off the pain that was claiming my body and joined Emmett. I tore at his ankles making him trip slightly. I was so scared he was going to hurt Emmett, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if he got hurt. Austin kicked me away and picked up Emmett and held him in front of him. "I don't need you only Luna so why don't you just kget of here. You're bugging me," and with that he flicked him away.
Luna let me take control, my wolf didn't wait for my response she just pushed me back.

Emmett are you alright? called out but he didn't respond all I heard was a snarl and saw his wolf form stalking over to Austin. Luna pounced on Austin and tore at his arm pulling and the flesh all that could be heard was the tearing of flesh and the screams of Austin. I heard Emmett snarl as he pulled at Austin's already torn flesh.
Austin desperately tried to swat us off him. His body was no longer growing or healing itself. Luna jumped up at his other arm and then collided with Emmett both our bodies smashed into each other.

What the heck is he doing? He's getting in our way.

What the hell are you doing? Emmett snarled at us. I felt a growl escape our own lips. He was getting in our way, not the opposite.

What am I doing what am I doing? You're getting in our way! We snarled again. Luna flicked her tongue across our lip Austin's blood flowed into our mouth. My vision began to fog up.

Emmett was standing in our way, we don't need him to save us. We pounced at Emmett and tore at his scruff. He let out a Yelp but shook us off.
You are getting in my way, he growled while lunging at me. All I could think in this moment was Emmett getting in my way. I could faintly hear a chuckle but pushed it away. I shook Emmett off me and grab hold of his leg and sunk my teeth in his soft leg he snarled and tried to rip me off him.

LUNA STOP! I heard someone shout in my mind. I tried to push her voice away but she kept pestering me. Emmett and I continued our fight. His blood tasted divine on my tongue I just want to drink it up. My vision blurred some more and the world became foggy I felt good. I saw Emmett's own tongue flick across his lips, obviously he felt the same way. I growled and lunged at him again this time being intercepted by a small body of brown fur. The figure held me down.

Luna you have to snap out of this we need to get out of here, please just come back! Rose? What the hell is she doing here? My mind was racing and the fog started to lift letting my vision clear I pushed her off and shook myself. Emmett snarled and lunged at me tearing at my leg and sinking his teeth in it. Pay back I guess, Rose was quick to jump on his back and grab at his scruff momentarily distracting him allowing me to pin him down.

I'll try and take care of that monster thing that attacked you, please try and help the alpha. With that she bounded off to where ever the heck Austin went. Emmett was thrashing under me desperately trying to break free. He's eyes were blood red, he snarled when he noticed me staring at him. I don't know what to do.