Page fifteen

I woke up my head clouded with pain, I blinked and focused in. I was laying on something cold. I groaned and clenched my jaw. My tongue was all dried up and flopped across my cheek, my teeth felt odd more jagged and animalistic. I lifted my heavy arm. It felt like weights were placed all across my arm holding me back.

"You naughty little wolf shifting while poisoned," I heard some one chuckle.

I groaned, and looked over at the person. He smiled softly. He ran his finger through his golden hair green eyes glimmering in the faint light.

"Oh don't look so sad, you'll be up and at em in a while, it donked up your cute face quit a bit," he laughed as he turned away.

Where am I, I groaned inwardly.

I had no response. Where was my wolf? I began to panic my heart thumped heavily. Where was she Luna, I called out. It was weird I felt like I was calling out to myself.

"You're wolf is recovering within you, try not to strain her. She going through as much pain as you, I'm sorry this happened to you. I really am." He sighed and turned back to me. "You tried to shift while poisoned your wolf couldn't fully come out and so it stop mid way through the shift. Really your wolf just saved both of you."

I groaned curled inwards my body aching.

"It's going to be a painful process, I'm sorry for that." He delicately placed and amber amulet on the top of my forehead. "Your pretty little outfit was destroyed, Alpha seemed to be having a bit of trouble caring you," he snickered.

Emmett held my body when it was like this, I groaned and looked down at my body that was half wolf and half human. Bones jutting out at the wrong places. I looked horrifying, my body was something you would see in a horror film.

"It's not that bad Luna, a bit gruesome but not that bad."

I whimpered, I felt like my world was crumpling, I couldn't feel my wolf or my mate. I can't be in the pack anymore.

All in one night, all this information and I was begging for more question to be answered as I was shoved into darkness.

The doctor sat down in a chair, "I'm just suppose to watch you and moderate you," he sighed. "I'm Hunter, just weird calling you Luna and you not knowing me."

"S-sorry," I stuttered and looked over at him. I felt the tears welt up in my eyes.

"Don't, glad you can speak."

I nodded softly feeling my large head rock back a forward. I reached up to my forehead striking the amber amulet.

"Beautiful hey," Hunter smiled. "The alpha told me to place it there, told me to make sure you keep it."

My cheeks heated up and swallowed hard. I just wanted the stone to be closer to my heart and hold it close. My body felt like an empty shell and I had no clue what to do. I had no one right now except the stranger who barely knew what was going on.

______
I know it wasn't very long sorry.
I'm trying to make it up to you guys for taking so long last time. Stay awesome book worms<3

Love Kia