Page nine

I pulled up to the spa and I groaned.
"Why Rose," I whined gripping onto the steering wheel and placed my forehead on the horn groaning again as it let out a loud honk.

"We are going to have fun, now come on," Rose grumbled obviously annoyed with my whining.

I was tired, more then tired and I was being dragged to a place I really didn't want to be. I think I should be allowed to whine.

I dragged my feet as I walked yawning constantly my eyelids drooping. Rose smacked my chest giving me a dirty look. I rolled my eyes.

"Hello, welcome to Orchid spa. What would you two beautiful ladies be having today?" There sat a woman with auburn hair that fell into beautiful curls. She had milky brown eyes and a face that was heavily make-upped. Her eyes reminded me of someone's but I couldn't really put a finger on who it was. Not being able to figure it out I pushed the thought out of my brain.
"Everything," Rose giggled. I shook my head and rolled my eyes. "We want the basic, facials, pedicures, manicures, eyebrows and waxing."
The lady nodded her head. "Would you like our famous orchid facials?" She plastered a smile on her face.

Rose nodded. "Yeah I heard those were great." She squeezed my arm excitedly. I sighed, she was more excited then I was.

"Any special occasion coming up?" The woman giggled and rose joined in.

"Why yes there is, it's Luna's birthday," Rose squeezed my arm I rolled my eyes and looked away. I loved Rose but she was being a little over the top preppy. I looked over at the lady who was smiling as well. I tilted my head to the side. Her smile was off, like venom had seeped in and made her look almost evil. I mentally shook my head. Stop acting crazy Luna.

"Well if you too ladies will like to come with me. We'll start with the face mask then nails and body message. Would you also like to try our orchid hot spring?"

Rose nodded excitedly. The lady hopped up from behind her glossy desk and led us into a side room. She handed us some creme colored robs. "Here are some robes, I'll leave you to it." She smiled while leaving the room.

"Rose I got a weird feeling about this place," I looked around at the room. It looked completely normal, nothing out of the oredanairy. It's walls were paint the color of a perfectly roasted marshmallows. It's floor was a rich dark brown color that had a slight red undertone. Rose laughed and smacked me playfully.

"Quite being a baby." She removed her dress and shook her head. I sighed and slipped off my shoes. A shock ran through my body and I coughed. What, what is this. My body began to feel tingly and itchy. Wrong. my wolf growled. Very wrong. she said again.
"Rose something's not right with the floor. As soon as I put my foot down I began to feel-" I paused to think of a word that best suited this situation. Poisoned That was the best I could come up with.

Rose took her shoe off and looked at me with panic in her eyes. "You-you're right," she stuttered. "Something is wrong," she bit her lip and stared at me. I knew something was off. "You, you're wrong, stop being so grumpy and relax." She sighed. Taking off the other shoe. Guess I should of seen that coming.
However something was wrong. My body won't stop screaming telling me to run. I coughed again my lungs began to ache.

"Calm down drama queen." Rose rolled her eyes. How could she not be effected my wolf was howling in pain. I clenched my teeth together.

"Do we get flip flops or something?" I needed something on my feet.

"Yeah of course," she sighed while slipping into the robe. "Now can you please stop it, get the rest of your clothes off before they start thinking we are doing something weird."

I shrugged and slipped off my shirt and leggings and quickly covered myself in the robe. It was soft, softer then I expected.

"Hello ladies I'm Rachel, I'll be doing your face mask today," there stood another woman the same colored eyes. That chocolate brown color, I heard Rose giggle happily.

Rachel led us down the hall to another room. The heat hit me with a punch. The air was misty and smelt like orchids. It was nice. It put my wolf at bay. My body wasn't screaming at me to leave anymore.

"Would you like to take a seat?" She gestured to two large creme colored leather seats. We nodded and sat down she smiled and bowed slightly. "Kayla, Sarah." She called out and two women appeared with the same colored eyes and auburn hair. Something was weird, all of them had the same eyes and hair. Maybe this was a family owned business. I studied their features closely but the only thing I saw that was the same was the hair and eyes.
They began to message our hands, Rose sighed happily.
"I'll do the birthday girl first." I felt a cold slap of creme on my face and she gently messaged it placing two orchids on my eyes. They smelt vaguely of pine.
Wrong, I heard my wolf growl. I had to agree.