Page thirty seven

I could hear Austen groan in pain a sob still falling out of his mouth. I looked over at him. There was parts of his flesh ripped and exposed, blood soaked his naked body. I looked away, I couldn't bare to see what I have done. I began to lick my tender ribs a slight shock ran through my body.
"I'm going to die aren't I?" I looked over at his crumbled body. His eyes stared daggers at me. "I don't heal all that quick, not like you. No one is going to save me," he looked away from me and stared at the ceiling. I wonder what he is anyways. Who sent him even, great now I have even more unanswered questions.
As if he heard my thoughts he looked back at me, "I'm a kjeet," he licked his dry lips. "We devour fear, so when we face someone in a fight we always have an advantage because the fear makes us stronger. I'm only telling you this because I guess you deserve to know. More of us are coming for you Luna, you need to be exiled from this world. Your existence is tainting this world with evil."
"You're one to talk." Emmett burst through the door, he grabbed Austen and punched him. "No one ever touches my mate, ever!" He growled I felt my heart flutter.
Austen groaned but he picked himself up and began to sniff the air. "Oh my," he chuckled. His body began to twist and rapidly began to heal itself. I quickly jumped to my feet. I stared in horror as Austen grew far bigger then he was before his muscles larger then before. Emmett was quick to transform into his wolf form and ground himself, he snarled.
I thought he said his body wouldn't heal fast? What the heck is happening I felt my heart pound faster.