Chapter 5- I missed you

The night was dark outside the window and was only lit up every now and then by the few cars passing by at a rapid speed. 

Zak was in bed, trying to sleep after a whole day of different events. He was feeling quite sad, since so much had been going on the past couple of days, he had barely had any time to talk to Darryl. 

Zak closed his eyes and shifted uncomfortably in his bed. He shivered, pulling the blanket closer over his body. He wished that he could be in Darryl's embrace- be engulfed in warmth and love. He just felt so awfully lonely and cold. Zak kept moving around in the bed, unable to find a comfortable position, and eventually gave up. He huffed as he reluctantly picked his phone up beside him. He really wanted to talk to Darryl, maybe there is a chance that he is still awake... 

The dim light from the phone hit his face as he read the time. 02:33 am. To his great surprise he also discovered the notification- "Badboyhalo is live on youtube". He smiled to himself... Darryl is awake, maybe we can do something together?.... He started his computer and joined Darryl's teamspeak.

"Hello? Who is this?" Darryl asked quite confused.

"It's me, Skeppy." Zak said quite drowsily, but smiled- being happy to hear Darryl's voice.

"Oh? Skeppy, what do you want?" Darryl asked him.

"I wanted to talk to youuu" Zak said, very drowsily, almost stumbling on his words.

"Is everything alright Z-Skeppy?" Darryl asked worriedly, noticing the tiredness in Zak's voice.

"I just really missed you..." Zak quietly said, not even responding to Darryl's question.

Darryl didn't think that Zak sounded "alright" and furrowed his eyebrows in concern for the younger.

"Alright, muffins, I'm gonna have to end it here" he said as he ended his stream. He then confronted Zak who was sitting in silence.

"What's wrong, love?" Darryl now asked. "You sound really tired and sad."

"I couldn't sleep and I just felt so lonely. I missed you so much..."

"Aww, my little muffin, I missed you too..."

"Hmpf...besides you've been hanging out with that other friends of yours a lot lately. We literally haven't spoken at all the past two days. Is he going to replace me, Darryl? Will you forget about me?"

"I wish I could be there to give you a hug right now... I love you so much, you know that right? Ever since you came into my life I've been happier, you've been the light of my life and I just feel like I never want it to end. I never thought this would happen yet- it feels so right, loving you feels right." Darryl rambled on, releasing his true feelings and hoping to comfort the younger, as he really meant the world to Darryl.

Zak smiled at those words, they made him feel all warm and fuzzy inside. He sighed contently as he tiredly put his head down on his desk. "Thank you Darry, I love you so much" he said as he fell asleep on his desk.

"Hello Zak? You there?" Darryl asked, before hearing the other's soft snores and realizing that the younger had fallen asleep. Darryl smiled, as he listened to the younger s cute snores, but left after a while, leaving the other to sleep in peace.

"I love you, my little muffin" Darryl whispered before he disconnected.