I sighed, does he not know how stupid he was for doing that?

"you know your an idiot right?, never ever try and play the hero do you know who that was you just shot?" he shook his head at me

"Didn't think so but congrats Zak you now have a gang after you" His mouth fell and he gulped

"what do you mean?" I rolled my eyes at him

"Roberto leader of the NYC Assassiani, lets just say there not very friendly and kill anyone. I'm going to have to get some of my men to watch over you where ever you go do you know how much shit you are in?" He shook his head

"what do you mean 'some of my men'?" I rolled my eyes

"why do you think hes after me idiot?, have you ever heard about California's gang that are the most feared across the world? and have killed thousands of people?" He nodded his head

"yeah everyone is scared of them, they are one of the biggest drug dealers" I smiled at him

"sees you know a lot about that gang, do you know who the leader is?" he shook his head

"well do you want to know?" He nodded his head 

"That would be me you idiot, my parents were the leaders before me do you know that my mom his killed thousands just like my dad and I could kill you right now and no one would know how or even find your body. If you mention anything about my gang to anyone at school or anything i will kill you Zak, i nearly did it once i'm not afraid to do it again." Zak's face went pale and he gulped

"I promise i wont, but you know you said that gangs probably after me how are you men going to look after me as you put it" I sighed

"I'm going to call a meeting and you will be coming with me as well as Amber and you will meet the guys who are going to be following you around when you go out, they wont be right by your side but they will be watching over you. They are that good that you wont notice them there unless they think that the NYC Assassiani are after you" 

Zak just nodded and fiddled with his hands.

"You can't leave until my men follow you home, this is bad and I can't have someone dying because they thought they were being a hero, Zak i need your gun i will give you another but that one has marked bullets, i will take you name off the gun so no one can track it back to your house" He nodded and handed me the gun over.

"I'm going to wake Amber, you can go in the game room just follow me" He got up off his seat and followed me out of the kitchen and followed me up the stairs.

"its the door over there, don't break anything or i will punch you" He nodded and walked over to the room and i carried on up the stairs to get Amber and Explain everything to her... I just hope she doesn't leave me. 

I knocked on the bedroom door and there was no answer so i walked in slowly and walked over to the bed and sat on the edge and wiped the hair from Amber's face, her cheeks had stains from where she way crying and her make up was smudged across her face but she still looked beautiful in this state. I shook her a bit and she woke up straight away and lent up and wrapped her arms around me knocking my arm with the bullet it, I hissed and she pulled away and looked at my hand. 

"what happ.." she stopped and recognition came across her face and she touched my arm softly

"Jessie, you need to go to the hospital to check that out" I shook my head

"I need to explain something to you first Amber, it might scare you but please you have to understand" she Nodded.

"Jessie, what happened in the restaurant why did that man know your name?" I bit my lip

"that's what I'm going to talk about just listen and ask questions at the end" 

I moved onto the bed so i was sat next to Amber who was leaning her head and my chest.

"So there is a gang in California and they are very powerful, my parents were the leaders of it and they put me in charge when they left for England, this year is my proving year to see if i can run the gang. My parents aren't bad people Amber, they are just very good at being in gangs both of them met when they were 18 my mom moved over from England and she left her gang back in England, she was the only girl in it and she was very good and what she did, the same with my dad except he created his gang. They have killed thousands of people but that's what the job means, the pay isn't bad either, but my mom also owns the largest company in the world. My mom and dad married when they were twenty one and had to go on a run for a bit because of some issues my mom got in with a Mexican gang. A while a go this gang wanted to take down my dad but they couldn't this was around the same time my mom got pregnant with me, the gang disappeared from the scene but it turns out the leader was the guy from the gang who wanted to take over my gang and he was waiting till i took over the gang so the gang was 'weak' and now hes after me and you and my gang and now Zak who is a huge idiot, but i want you to come to the warehouse with me so you can meet the guys so they know who to watch so the gang doesn't get you" 

I took a breath and looked down at Amber who was smiling.

"As much as i want to say that I want to go home and leave, i think this is actually really cool and I'm not going to lie i think its very hot you are in a gang. yes I'm scared about a gang coming after me but i trust you Jessie and I trust that you will keep me safe as well as Zak who sounds like a complete idiot. I would love to come and meet the guys and does this mean I'm going to have bodyguards walking around?" I sighed in relief and kissed her on the head.

"I was shitting myself then, i thought you were going to freak out jeez Amber you took that better than Zak, and not bodyguard's more of a few guys walking around in the distance watching you" she smiled and sat up.

"lets go then, I want to see where you hold people hostage and come up with these great plans and do all these crazy deals" I just laughed and pushed her slightly.

"come on cutie, we got to get Zak first hes in the games room I couldn't let him walk around by himself seeing as hes got a gang after him" she just smiled and stood up from the bed and pulled her high heels on and grabbed her jacket.

"I will meet you down stairs Jessie, i still think you need to clean your arm up" I shook my head

"The doctor at the warehouse will, I can't go to the hospital otherwise they know i would of been involved. My guys are going to get ahold of the video tapes and talk to everyone who was there, lets just say i have some cops in my gang and they are very helpful and some lawyers, just say im not lacking in connections I can get someone put in jail for nothing" Amber's mouthed formed an o.

"close your mouth you will catch flies, I'll meet you downstairs sexy" I chuckled and walked out of the room and down a flight of stairs and into the games room.

I opened the door "WHAT THE FUCK YOU STUPID WOMEN GET OUT THE WAY OF MY CAR" I looked round the door and saw Zak on GTA V, I laughed and he turned around.

"shit you weren't meant to here that,,," I shrugged

"we all do it, even my sister come on we're going now turn that off and meet Amber and I downstairs one of my gang members will drive you back to your car later and follow you home to find out where you live" 

Thank you reading and sorry for the wait! 

what did you think? what about Zak?

vote/comment/share and follow

instagram: lostinemilyswonderland

Emillyyy :* until next sunday