Why SW 7 is good, SW 8 disaster and SW 9 poor attempt to close entire saga.

Start from the beginning

   This movie perfectly fits into Lucas ideology that his entire saga have clear connections and story had same themes (I don't remember how he called this thing, but it is something common in other popculture creations 'snake eating his own tail'.)

   In both Lucas trilogies we had death of masters, los of hand, love etc. etc. We don't had strong plot twist like with Vader telling Luke that he is his father, but y'know it was harder, and we all know that Anakin will be Vader later, and we just kinda wanted to see how he became him. I will not talk about this 'theory' about 'Darth Jar Jar', while it is interesting concept of him being dumb idiot and making weird things in Phantom Menace it was at least scrapped, soo better not talk about this. 

   In episode 7 we have death of Han Solo that instantly made me feel vibes of Lucas trilogies. And honestly I really felt 'back in home' seeing Chewie with Han. One thing Disney for sure made good decision was making trilogy about goodbye to 3 characters. 7 - Clearly Han Solo is main, 8 - Luke, and 9 - Leia, but we all know what sadly happened. 

   Movie had several problems, like Phasma being only to show good new concept of something that took place of Boba Fett in new trilogy, Knights of Ren (9 movie is just showing that they were created also to just look good, but really no one wanted to tell anything about them, and after all I don't know if they were from Luke academy, or they are some sort of special stormtroppers or something else... We will be back to this topic later.)

   Snoke is interesting in this movie, and while all of this theory that he is Darth Plagueis was intriguing and after 8 episode I thought that maybe it was idea for first, but after seeing that fans really conversated about it they scrapped it

   Yet, I think it is a good movie, had better and worse moments, but for me it was good back to Star Wars movies, and like many of fans I gave new trilogy fresh card. 

   This scene is why I really like ending of 7 episode. Song, face of Luke (You really see that Mark Hamill is happy to be back here). Rey looking at him with hope. People in cinema I was watching it clapped after this scene, and I was kinda happy. It was great cliffhanger, and I wasn't sure what to expect from future...

------