Disappointing ~ Chapter 47

3rd person P.o.v

"Let's begin the real battle" Madara said smirking confidently.

Madara made the first move by running towards (y/n) ready to hit her with the black rod. But as he was almost close enough (Y/n) blocked his attack by kicking the black rod breaking it. He quickly healed the broken rod and proceeded to try and hit her. For the heroes watching the fight, they only could see flashes as Madara and (y/n) moved really fast.

(Y/n) also tried to hit Madara again but it was every time blocked by him. Suddenly Madara began making hand signs "Let's see how long you will last!" He said as one of his eyes changed back to the Sharingan. The moment that happened (y/n) was looking at his eyes getting trapped in Madara's genjutsu almost immediately.

"Demonic illusion: Hearts Nightmare"

(Y/n) looked around her only seeing black and a Sharingan eye in the middle

(Y/n) looked around her only seeing black and a Sharingan eye in the middle. Suddenly the room changed as it transformed. It was the leaf village but instead of its happy colors, it was dark and lifeless.

~Tud

Quickly turning around (y/n) saw her best friend Naruto fall to the ground, pale and covered in wounds. She quickly ran to him and turned him around.

"Oi, N-Naruto, come on. D-don't joke around" (Y/n) said as she placed his head on her lap.

His eyes were lifeless, no sign left of the once joyful and determined blue eyes that she knew all so well.

~Tud

~Tud

~Tud

(Y/n) looked up from her lap as she saw, Kaito, Asashi and Shikamaru fall to the ground. All covered in the same type of wounds Naruto had. She picked up Naruto gently and rushed over to them putting Naruto on the ground. As she checked up on them more people fell to the ground.

"M-mom... D-d-d-dad.." She stuttered as she saw her mom and dad fall to the ground.

More and more people (y/n) knew and love's fell to the ground as she slowly began to tear up the tears flowing endlessly. She stood up and began running to her parents only never getting there as they moved further away from her.

~Meanwhile outside of the genjutsu~

"Why isn't (y/n) moving and just standing there?" Iida asked.

"Hm, so disappointing.." Madara said as his eyes changed back to the Rinnegan.

At that moment a purple void appeared behind Madara "Madara, are you done?" Kurogiri politely asked.

"Yes, yes I am" Before Madara stepped inside the purple void he threw a kunai at (y/n)'s head but it got blocked by the Nine-Tails chakra hand.

Madara smirked as he stepped inside the purple void disappearing together with Kurogiri.

~Time skipp~

Everyone who was injured was brought to the hospital. While they brought (y/n) to the hospital they couldn't understand what state she was in. Todoroki, Midoriya, and Iida just got confronted by the police chief Kenji Tsuragamae by their illegal behavior, when a blond woman walked in with a small glare on her face.

"Where is (y/n)" The woman asked.

"Oh Senju Tsunade, she is just in the room next to us" Manual said pointing to the right as he turned to face Tsunade.

Manual was a member of the agency Iida entended for his hero experience.

"Thank you, come on Naruto" Tsunade said as Naruto followed close behind her.

"How is (y/n) doing?" Midoriya asked.

"She's still in an unnamed stage but I heard Senju can do something about it" The police chief said.

After a few more words the three scolding the U.A student they were about to leave when Iida asked a question.

"Will (Y/n) be in trouble since she fought Madara and wouldn't let pro heroes intervene?" Iida asked.

"It is still being investigated" The chief said as they finally left.

"Granny Tsunade, what do you think?" Naruto asked as they entered the room (Y/n) laid.

"Genjutsu obviously, but I'm worried what he let her see" Tsunade said her tone worried.

Walking forward she put her hand on (y/n)'s forehead as (y/n)'s eyes stared into nothingness as her eyes were colorless and lifeless "Be ready to hold her down" Tsunade said as Naruto stood ready for anything.

"Release!" Tsunade said as (y/n)'s eyes slowly returned their mischievous (e/c) glow.

"(Y/n)! Are you okay!?" Naruto exclaimed.

(Y/n)'s eyes slowly set sight on Naruto's face his expression was filled with worry. Within a blink of an eye, Naruto was on the ground being tightly hugged by a crying (y/n) who was ignoring the pain.

She cried her eyes out as her voice wavered "I'm so sorry!" Her voice cracked as she exclaimed.

Naruto was confused but hugged back as he wanted to comfort his best friend "Why are you sorry?" He asked.

"I couldn't protect anyone! I-I-I-I'm so glad you are alive!!" (Y/n) exclaimed the endless tears flowing down her cheeks.

The few hours (y/n) was in that state was for her 134 hours, every time watching her close friends and loved ones fall to the ground dead full of wounds, all caused by her and she couldn't do anything about it. Slowly (y/n) fell asleep as she cried her eyes out.

Naruto placed her back in her bed gently as he turned to Tsunade who was glaring at the ground.

"It has been years since she cried like that, what happened.." Naruto said.

"We will have to wait.." Tsunade said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :3

Happy new year guys!! ^-^

Anyways

Bye peeepppzzz~