Sealing Paper ~ Chapter 5

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

Okay people destroying my stuff has become worse over the past 2 months. They wanted to see me break but I didn't want to give in to the nine tails. The only thing they never could get their hands on was my pouch so that was lucky I guess. But my temper has become really short because of this so I planned on telling Midoriya about the sealing paper and when to use it. So when we were walking home I spoke.

"Hey Midoriya can I ask you something?" I ask.

"Y-yeah sure w-what is it?" He stuttered.

"See this small paper?" I showed him the paper.

"Yeah" He nodded.

"If I get surrounded with something red and shows tails, it looks somewhat like a cloak. But when that happens can you put this on my forehead before the 4th tail please?" I ask him.

"Sure but why?" He asked.

"L-let me just say you don't want to know" I say and put the sealing paper back into my bag.

"I'll make a copy for you so always take it with you please" I say.

"S-sure" He stutters again.

What I didn't notice is that someone had heard everything and was about to text her friends.

~The next day~

Since today we had to bring something really important to you for a project I had brought my katana, why you ask? Well I got this katana from Pervy sage when we were training, he let me use a katana for fun but bought me one when he noticed I had talent for it. So it was really important to me. I walked inside of the classroom and everyone went quiet.

"(l/n) you know weapons aren't allowed here" The teacher said.

"Yeah I know, but you said to bring something that's really important to you so I did" I say and walked to my seat.

^Your katana^

One for one was everyone in the classroom called to explain why this was so important to the person.

"Okay (l/n) your turn" The teacher said and I got up and walked to the front of the class.

I turned around and pulled the katana out of it's holder and I could see everyone getting nervous except Midoriya and Bakugou.

"I got this katana from my sensei Pervy sage as me and Naruto like to call him when his real name is Jiraiya, and trained me how to use it with my quirk. But he went on a mission to get information about an enemy and never returned back but he got the information needed and because of that he saved my village" I finished my story I almost said chakra instead of quirk.

"Hey (y/n) why don't you show us what you ment by using your quirk with the katana?" Suzuki said.

"Alright I can do that only if we go to the forest because I don't want to damage the school accidently" I say putting my katana back into it's holder.