Cavalry Battle ~ Chapter 14

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

Finally everyone finished the race, I'm so proud of Midoriya that he placed second. I learned that that ice guys name was Todoroki shouto was.

Midnight was currently explaining what the next round would be when she suddenly said something very surprising and interresting.

"First place is worth a million points" She said.

And just like that I felt multiple eyes on me with a hint of.. It's not killing but.. What was the name again? I don't know but I know that I've become a target for everyone and I like it.

I began to smirk feeling the adrenalin rushing through my body once again.

"Oh yeah, (l/n) can you give me your katana" Midnight asked.

"Aww~ But I understand" I walked towards the stage and gave the katana to Midnight and said "Becareful with it please" And walked off the stage.

"You all have 15 minutes to form a team of 4 people and strategize" Midnight said and everybody began to form teams.

They were avoiding me like the plague..

"Alright I don't give a shit!" I say walk up to Midnight.

"Midnight can your team be of the same person?" I ask.

"Uhh.. Yeah.. but only if you really want to, and be sure about it" Midnight said giving me a doubting look.

"Good!" I smiled and walked away.

"Shadow clone jutsu" 3 shadow clones appeared.

We all crouched down to the ground and began to strategize.

"Alright your the front, you right and you left" I told the clones.

"Okay got it" They said in unision.

"Alright made your teams? Made a strategize? Too bad if you didn't! The Cavalry Battle begins now!!" Present Mic yelled.

I got lifted of my feet and looked around. Everyone went immedaitly for us. I suddenly felt this huge shiver down my spine and quickly grabbed a kunai and turned around. Seeing a girl with cat like claws trying to attack me from behind.

"Your stupid to think that you can have a team existing only of you, we know that you have two quirks, speed and clones" She said.

"Uh.. I only have one quirk and my speed is not a quirk" I say.

"Now if you will excuse us we will leave now" I say running away.

"Tch, not even fighting" The girl clocked her tongue.

"Oi, Mira where is your head band?" The guy underneath Mira asked.

"HUh!! Fuck how could she steal it!! I was looking at her the whole time!!" Mira yelled.

"Oi! That's the girl who lost control of her quirk! Let's get her!!" Some guy yelled.

Something inside me snapped. I turned my head and looked the person straight in the eye, making him and his team stop dead in their tracks. My eyes weren't (e/c) anymore but red, my teeth had grow into fangs and my nails had grown longer. The wind was suddenly picking up around me creating a bit of a dust cloud.

"Stop calling him a quirk!!" I yell at him.

"Him?" He said confused and a bit scared.

"Damnit she lost her temper again, can't blame her though" One of my clones said.

Suddenly I felt like I was cornered, I narrowed my eyes "Water style: Storm upheaval!" Just like that a huge amount of water fell around me without hitting me. Suddenly 5 teams appeared being crushed by the water seeing they were struggling I released the jutsu making the water disappear in a instant.