Round 3 ~ Chapter 20

(A/n: Hello :) I just wanted to say please listen to the upcoming songs in this chapter otherwise you won't be able to understand it or miss the conversation in between them. And enjoy of this cute ninja Eren fanart)

3rd person P.o.v

Standing in a drak lit hallway across from each other were Naruto and (y/n). (Y/n) had a serious expression on her face while a shadow covered half of her face, making Naruto fear for the worst even more.

"Naruto.." She said her voice in a serious tone.

"Y-yes!" Naruto said nervously.

"I want you to take me totally serious, if not.." (Y/n) paused looking down to the floor.

"I will take you totally serious!" Naruto yelped.

"We are not in Konoha or any other village Naruto" She paused as she looked up from the floor and stared into Naruto's blue eyes, her eyes full of seriousness causing Naruto gulp down the saliva forming in his throat.

"W-what do you mean?" He asked totally confused.

It sounds like a joke to him but the expression on her face told him that it wasn't a silly joke to mess with him.

"I don't know how, but I ended up right here when I fell with that mission we were on. No one has chakra here or does ninjutsu, that I know of. But instead they have powers called quirks, and they can be anything! So please don't worry or freak out if you see something inhuman, but just don't ask about it" (Y/n) said seriously but with a hint of confusion in it, making it clear to Naruto that she herself is still confused about this.

"And Naruto.. Please don't ask about quirks, it sounds as if you don't have any idea what they are and that'll raise suspicion" She said, turning around and started walking away from the drak lit hallway.

"H-hey! Where are you going!!?" Naruto yelled rushing his way after her.

"My match is about to start" She looked back at him with the corner of her eyes as she smiled sweetly at him.

~Time skipp~

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

I was waiting for my opponent when I finally saw him walking up the stairs. He had messy dark blue hair with yellow eyes, he wore a necklace with at the end a yellow yewel.

 He had messy dark blue hair with yellow eyes, he wore a necklace with at the end a yellow yewel

"You're late, Hayashi!" Midnight said in a scolding manner.

"Ah sorry" Hayashi said his tone uncaring.

"ALRIGHT LETS BEGIN THE MATCH BETWEEN (L/N) (Y/N) VS HAYASHI YAMATO!!!" Present Mic yelled.

'Yamato!?'

"GO HAYASHI KICK THAT FREAKS ASS!!!!" Yelled the audience in unision.

Hearing this my eyes went from normal to emotionless.