Shikamaru vs Iida ~ Chapter 31

3rd person P.o.v

Shikamaru as usual stood with his hands in his pockets sometimes a yawn escaping his mouth, while Iida stood energetic and ready for action on the training ground.

"Start!" Principal Nezu exclaimed.

"What a drag" Shikamaru sighed.

"What's that suposed to mean? Don't you know it's a real honour to get such a chance to be in U.A the best hero school in japan!" Iida protested chopping the air.

"Eh.." Shikamaru just stared at him confused.

Shikamaru just rolled his eyes.

In the little stadium the aura had changed dramatically, from the once funny and light aura there was now a serious and heavy aura going on making the students a bit confused at the now more serious faces of (y/n) and her friends.

The first one to move was Iida as he launched himself towards Shikamaru with his quirk and went to kick him in the side, which he failed to since Shikamaru had ducked crouching down on his knees.

Shikamaru jumped away creating some distance between him and Iida, he turned around mid jump and kept his eyes on Iida. Iida did the same only he was a bit confused why his opponent wouldn't do anything at all. Little did he know that Shikamaru was analyzing him.

After several minutes of just staring Iida had enough and tried to attack Shikamaru once again but this time a kick to the stomach. Iida had finally let a blow on him but just as his leg lost contact with Shikamaru's body, Shikamaru's body transformed into a piece of rock.

"Huh? A rock?" Iida said surprised and confused.

Suddenly Iida got a shiver down his spine and jumped away, while turning around he saw a dark shadow trying to reach for his shadow. But once he had jumped away the shadow dissappeared. He looked up and saw Shikamaru crouching on the ground with narrowed eyes and furrowed eyebrows but just as he locked eyes with him Shikamaru vanished.

A small chuckle was heard from (y/n) as she placed her hands behind her head.

"The fight is so good as over" She mumbled to herself.

"What!? How can you even know that!?" Sero exclaimed.

(Y/n) simply pointed at the training ground with closed eyes and her finger let to Shikamaru who held a strange pose on while he has his eyes closed.

"He will be around 10 steps ahead of Iida in the next time they meet in combat" She said proudly.

"What!!?? 10 steps ahead of him!!?? How is that even possible the only thing he has done was look at him and dodge his attacks" Mineta exclaimed.

"He analyzed his behavior and his reactions to situations, and is now strategizing" (Y/n) said lowering her arm and moving it behind her head once again smiling to herself.

"So he's a smarty pants?" Mineta said mockingly.

"What did Asuma-Sensei say again? About his IQ?" (Y/n) asked her group of friends.

"I don't know but I heard Kurenai-Sensei once say that Shikamaru had an IQ of over the 200" Hinata said.

Currently Aizawa and Principal Nezu were drinking, principal Nezu his usual tea and Aizawa coffee but they simultaneously spitted it out.

"WHAT!!!?? OVER THE 200!!!!!!!" Everyone screamed except for (y/n) and her ninja friends.

"Yep, that's what Asuma-Sensei told us" (Y/n) laughed.

"*Cough* Are you even sure his quirk is shadow control and not some intelligent quirk?" Aizawa asked once recovered from the shock.

"Yep" (Y/n) said poping the 'p'.

(Y/n) and everyone else went back to watching the fight after they saw how focused (y/n) seemed to be after looking back at the training ground.

Only seconds after everyone started to watch the fight again Shikamaru apeared.

"So you finally showed yourself" Iida said taking on a fighting pose.

Shikamaru didn't say anything he only threw some shuriken at Iida but he saw them and dodged causing Shikamaru to let a little smirk creep up his face. Suddenly Iida was met with a wall harshly, Shikamaru had put a few new walls around the training ground to disorient him.

Shikamaru crouched down and a dark shadows went after Iida but he dodged them all by using his quirk to go the other way. Shikamaru released the jutsu and grabbed something out of his pouch causing (y/n) to smirk.

"Hey aren't that those paperbombs?" Sero asked pointing at Shikamaru's hands.

"Nope, but it has been a long time since I last saw those" (Y/n) said.

Iida tried to kick Shikamaru from behind in the side but to no avail, Shikamaru saw that coming so he jumped away dodging the attack but also threw what he had in hand at Iida's shadow.

"Huh? I can't move?" Iida said confused.

"Ninja art: Shadow stitching" Shikamaru mumbled to himself as he crouched down.

Multiple shadows apeared from his shadow and went after Iida's shadow. Once in contact the shadow's started to bind Iida to the ground and held him down. Iida tried to move but to no avail he could no longer move, so he sighed in disappointment.

"I give up, I can no longer move" Iida admitted defeat with a disappointed expression on his face.

Shikamaru released the jutsu and let Iida go and they together walked back to the little stadium. They both jumped up and landed perfectly in the little stadium.

"*Yawn* Naruto's match is next right?" Shikamaru asked.

"Yeah" Sakura said.

"Can you wake me up when it's almost over this is going to take a while.. What a drag" Shikamaru said as he laid down on the ground and closed his eyes.

"What's that suposed to mean?" Kendo asked.

"This is going to take a couple of hours" Kakashi said.

"Next match praticipants Uzumaki Naruto and (l/n) (y/n) please go to the arena for your match to begin"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :3

I've seen many comments about some fights and I'm starting to pity Cementoss and Tetsutetsu.. 😅

Anyways

Bye peeepppzzz~