Naruto vs (Y/n) ~ Chapter 32

(A/n: Anyone saw the picture next to the music? Yes? Well I keep asking myself where the hell do I keep finding things like this!!?? xD No really)

3rd person P.o.v

Waiting for their start signal (y/n) and Naruto were stretching. Naruto was doing some push-ups while (y/n) did the split and stretched her arms and shoulders.

"Start!" Principal Nezu exclaimed.

(Y/n) and Naruto stood up and made a plus sign with their hands while smirking to each other.

"Ready?" Naruto smirked.

"Always" (Y/n) responded.

"Multiple shadow clone jutsu!!" They both yelled in unision.

And just like that hundreds of clones appeared.

"Sometimes I'm glad that (y/n) is on our side" Shikamaru said looking at the sea of (y/n)'s and Naruto's.

"Yeah" Sakura agreed.

(Y/n) made the first move by grabbing her katana and slicing one of the clones which turned into smoke. More clones followed her actions and Naruto did the same by deflecting her attacks by kunai's and shurikens.

But what had caught everyone's attention was that one of the Naruto clones hands started to glow a blue color and that blue color began to grow even bigger.

"Massive Rasengan!!" Naruto yelled as the gaint blue ball hit a massive amount of (y/n) clones turning them into smoke.

As the smoke cleared some of the (y/n) clones were doing some hand signs really fast and as they finished they put them near their mouth and yelled "Water style: Raging waves!!" As water left her mouth charging at the Naruto clones. This caused water to rise and at a fast rate (y/n) had created a small lake. The water almost reached the small stadium but was off by 1 meter/3 feet.

"How the hell are they going to fight on water?" Kirishima asked.

"I know she has a technique for this but this isn't a bubble" Jirou said.

Just then one (y/n) and one Naruto appeared just before them clashing their weapons together, standing on the water with ease.

"Huh? Where did all the clones go?" Tsuyu asked herself as she saw no clones around anymore only leaving the original (y/n) and Naruto in front of them.

"How can they stand on water!!!???" Everyone yelled surprised except for the ones who had already seen (y/n) walk on water.
(A/n: Just to be clear the person who didn't yell were: Mineta, Midoriya, Tsuyu and ofcourse the other ninja's)

"Cha!! Kick Naruto's butt (y/n)!!!" Sakura cheered bumping her fist into the air.

Within a blink of an eye (y/n) was behind Naruto and kicked him in his back sending him flying. After a few spins Naruto stopped himself and let out a small chuckle. He made the hand sign and 2 clones appeared next to him and made them do something by the original Naruto's hand. Finished they revealed the same blue ball but then what it looked like was a shuriken.

(Y/n)'s eyes widen as she suddenly vanished from everyone's sight. Just as (y/n) vanished Naruto spotted her and fired the thing in his hand while yelling "Rasenshuriken!!" When it was a few feet away it exploded. When Naruto turned around he was punched in the face sending him flying away into a wall.

"You could have killed me ya fucking asshole!!!" (Y/n) yelled.

"Sorry, I was caught into the moment hehe, dattebayo" Naruto nervously rubbed the back of his neck.