First day ~ Chapter 7

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

I was eating breakfast when Midoriya slammed open the door in his uniform. He looked at me in surprise.

"What?" I say taking a bite of my bacon.

"School train leaves in 10 minutes why are you still eating?" He put on his shoes.

"Oh.. OH!!" I realized and went to put my shoes on my normal black ninja shoes.

We then hurried our way to the station and luckily made it. And it was a plus that we were in the same class. We were walking to school when Midoriya metioned we were going to be late so I without thinking went running since Iruka would always scold me everytime I was late.

Within the 2 minutes I was inside the classroom surprising everyone of my entrance.

"Yo Midoriya.." I turned around and realized I left him walking on his own.

"AAhh!!! Shit! I totally forgot about him" I grabbed my head in horror that I left him in my dust.

"I'm coming Midoriya!" I was about to run off but someone grabbed my collar from the back.

"Oi! You coming in with such an entrance why are you leaving to get you're stupid friend" A voice I recognize as Bakugou's growled.

"Never leave friends behind, otherwise Naruto is going to kill me when I say I did" I grabbed his hand and make him let go of me and took off finding Midoriya in front of the entrance.

"Sorry Midoriya for leaving you!" I apologize.

"I-it's no problem (y/n) now let's get inside before we get any later" He said walking forward.

After a few minutes we arrived in the classroom again. I was playing with my kunai again.

"Oh! She's back again!" Said some yellow haired boy.

I went to some random seat that ended up next to the window. Midoriya was talking to the brown haired girl who saved him from falling to the ground before the exam and in the exam.

"Hey, what's that what you're spinning around your finger?" A uniform asked.

"Huh.." I looked at the uniform flying in front of me the spinning kunai stopped spinning.

"Oi dumbass she has a mutant quirk she's Invisible but her clothes still show" Bakugou growled at me.

"Ooohhh!!" I realized.

"Ah sorry in my village we didn't have mutant quirks so I'm still not used to it sorry, but the thing I was playing with is a kunai look" I showed her my kunai.

"Oh it's okay, and that's so cool!" She looked at it.

"If you are here to make friends then you can better leave" A rough tired voice spoke.

I immedaitly putted the kunai back into my pouch.

"My name is Aizawa Shota and we are going to do a quirk apprehension test change into this and meet me at the field" Aizawa said as he grabbed gym clothes out of his yellow sleeping bag.

'Oh my god, Shikamaru would totally be best friends with him' I let out a small giggle as I grabbed one of the gym clothes and went to the changing rooms.

When I took of my shirt a girl in all pink gasped.

"Woah! You have a six-pack that's so cool, oh you have a scar too" She looked at my back.

I changed into my gym clothes and headed outside, it may have seem like I don't like people to look at my scar or something but I just wanted to start this quirk.. Uhh.. Test so quick as possible. I was excited so I began skipping to the field smiling like an idoit. I had to wait for the others so I began stretching. Finally everyone arrived and the teacher was now speaking.