Meanwhile ~ Chapter 36

3rd person P.o.v

Madara sat at the bar arms crossed, narrowed eyes glaring at the floor. The room was dark and maybe the only bright light in the room was the tv who showed static screen, the only sound that was heard was from a male with a deep voice talking. Madara was a bit irritated, he had today roamed around the streets of the now somewhat more known city peacefully but was disturbed by some guy who claimed to be a pro hero and that he would put him to justice because of his crimes.

Moreover, the guy claimed to be one of the top 30 pro heroes and made quite the scene. The guy who had yelled his name at Madara was called 'Twister' he had sensed Madara on top of a roof and made him come down to the ground causing a scene.

~Flashback~

Madara had jumped down and gently landed on the streets now standing in front of the man who had yelled for him to come down. It was quite early so not many people were around but once the guy yelled his name a crowed appeared a bit farther away from them gawking at Madara and the self proclaimed pro hero at least that was what Madara thought. You don't call yourself a hero, your actions will make you a hero.

"I Twister will put a end to your crimes Madara!" The guy named Twister exclaimed while pointing a finger at Madara who held a very bored and a bit annoyed expression.

The crowd cheered for the self proclaimed hero loudly.

'He's nothing like what I've seen so far about villains, he looks.. bored' Twister thought to himself as he narrowed his eyes at Madara.

Twister put his hands in front of him as out of nowhere a tornado had appeared. The crowd 'wow'ed' and cheered for this. Madara only let out a annoyed sigh and closed his eyes as he began making handsigns.

"Fire style: Flame release" Madara said as he put his hand in front of his mouth and breathed out fire.

This caused the tornado to catch on fire and now it was a flaming tornado scaring the hell out of the crowd since Twisters tornado's could never catch on fire since it was covered in small ice crystals. The flaming tornado stood in between them in the crowds P.o.v Madara on the right and Twister on the left.

Only that this was to stop Madara didn't bother him at all since he just jumped through the flames and came out on the other side completely unscaved causing Twister to gasp and widen his eyes. Madara had a sword in his hands but first before the sword could touch Twister, Madara kicked him in his jaw, punched him his stomach and lastly he kicked him in his stomach, hard sending him flying towards the wall.

Before Twister could recover he felt a stinging pain in his abdomen, right arm, shoulder, both legs. He looked down to see several sharp objects in his limbs only to recognize the weapons from the sports festival.

'But these are the weapons that (l/n) girl used in the sports festival' Twister thought to himself.

"How come you use the same weapons as that girl who won the sports festival!?" The pro hero exclaimed.

"Because we are from the same village" Madara said in a annoyed tone.

'What's so special about using these weapons everyone uses these back in my world' Madara thought to himself as he looked at the crowd who stood there fear in their eyes and a shocked expression on their faces.

"Twister was.." One started.

"So easily defeated" Another one finished.

"The same village!? What's that suposed to mean!?" Twister exclaimed confused.

"Why should I explain it to a weakling?" Madara glared at Twister.

"Weakness disgust me" Madara said in a dark and disgusted tone.

As he said that he grabbed a kunai and threw it at his liver, after he was done throwing it he had disappeared completely from the soon to be 'crime scene'.

"Aaahhh!!" One of the witnesses screamed in horror as she saw Twister fall to the ground soon after the fire tornado had vanished leaving only little flames on the ground.

"Quick call an ambulance!" A male exclaimed as someone took immediately action as he had heard the male yell.

After the Ambulance had arrived the police came and asked everyone who was there when the fight broke out. After an hour of critical surgery Twister was stable with now a new liver since the last one had a hole in it and it wasn't a small one at that.

~End of flashback~

"The new Nomu's you have requested Madara are almost finished, but I want to ask" The male at the other end of the television paused.

Madara's gaze shifted to the television with a small glare.

"Why did you ask for them to be more stealthy by hiding their bloodlust? I didn't sense such a thing" The male asked.

"You know, which so much blood lust I can sense it miles away, and that girl you are keeping a eye on can certainly sense them while they're miles away from her" Madara scoffed.

"If you are going to attack them again with those Nomu's their new gained stealth will come in handy if you want to catch them off gaurd" Madara said returning his gaze back to the floor.

"Well I suppose that is true it will come in handy when we will plan our next attack" The male chuckled.

After a few more minutes of discussing matters together with Shigaraki, the male ended the conversation.

"Is there some lightswitch or something because it's pitch black here" Madara complained.

As if on cue the natural lights of the hideout went on.

"I've heard you got an encounter with a pro hero this morning" Kurogiri said standing behind the bar.

"Yeah, he kept yelling about putting me to justice. He had a wind quirk, the idiot" Madara growled as he rubbed his temples.

"Oh and why is that?" Kurogiri asked raising a brow in curiosity.

"Wind is a bad combination with fire, I know those police guys have already some information about me so he should have known about the fire power I possess. Also it was boring he didn't even put up a good fight for me to enjoy" Madara said in a irritated tone as he crossed his arms once again and closed his eyes.

"Well I guess that's true" Kurogiri said cleaning a glass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :3

Bye peeepppzzz~