Class P.o.v ~ Chapter 19

(A/n: I was dying of laughter when watching this video^^ especially at the hoohhh~ High singing part 😂😂😂😅)

Class's P.o.v

(Y/n) wanted to show Akagi what those frogs meant and honestly we were curious too.

"RASENGAN!!!!" Suddenly out of nowhere someone yelled loudly.

(Y/n) probably recognizing the loud voice  because a soon as she heard it she quickly made herself look at the direction where the voice came from.

~Boom!

"What the hell!! Where am I!!" The loud voice yelled.

The smoke cleared and what we saw shocked us.

It was the guy (y/n) showed us with her quirk!

"NARUTO!!!!!" (Y/n) yelled getting the attention of the guy.

"EEHH!!! (Y/N)!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE IN COMA BACK AT THE LEAF!!" He yelled shocked.

"Ehh!!? N-nevermind that come here!!" She yelled at him moving her hand for him to come here.

He walked towards (y/n) you could read his face as confused and so was Akagi's.

"You can summon humans!!?" Akagi yelled shocked.

"No! Only toads! I don't know how to explain this" (Y/n) said shrugging my shoulders.

"So (y/n) what's going on, just a few moments ago I was beating up some white zetsu's and now I'm here!" Naruto said now within the battle ground lines.

'What are white zetsu's?' Everyone questioned.

(Y/n) suddenly gave Naruto a bone crushing hug.

"Aaarrggghh!! (Y/n) your killing me!" Naruto cried out.

After a few more seconds she lets go of him.

"I know" She laughed "Your so mean (y/n)!" Naruto exclaimed.

(Y/n) turned around and pointed towards where we were watching the fight.

"Alright! Good luck even though I'm still confused!" He smiled and ran towards us.

He did the same trick (y/n) always uses to climb things, jumped over the railing and stared at (y/n)'s fight. When (y/n) got punched in the face Naruto narrowed his eyes only to widen them when (y/n) did her normal handsigns for attack and go pale.

Suddenly (y/n) started to sing a beautiful melody Naruto started to sweat an enormous amount while looking at (y/n)'s fight.