Catching up with Naruto ~ Chapter 21

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

After every battle was over for round 3 Present Mic told everyone that we would have a break once again. So here I am, eating ramen with Naruto in a ramen eating contest. With everyones eyes on us some with surprising expressions and some were disgusted.

"Next!" I grabbed my 12th bowl of ramen and began eating once again.

"Next!" Naruto soon exclaimed and grabbed his too 12th bowl of ramen.

"Is this normal?" Jirou asked Ashido.

"How can they eat so much!?" Kaminari exclaimed.

"Phew.." Naruto's head fell to the table and he let out a sound that just said I give up.

His bowl was still half full. I put down my 16th bowl of ramen and stood up in victory bumping my fists in the air a big grin creeping up my face.

"I win!!" I exclaimed happily.

"Da..mnit.." Naruto said in a defeated manner.

With that people began turning around and started what they were first doing before we begon this battle.

"So now I have 14 wins and 13 loses" I say looking at Naruto with a big grin.

"Yeah.." He said.

"Hey (y/n) Mineta told us about that people asked for entertainment, so they asked us if we could do it" Momo smiled holding a few clothes in her hand.

"Oh sure!" I smiled and turned towards Naruto "Want to come too Naruto?" I asked him.

"Oh uhm.. (Y/n) it's only that the girls were asked and.." Uraraka trailed of once she saw the look on Naruto's face.

"Sure!" He had a wide grin on his face.

The girls were a bit confused but didn't agrue with it, so here I am changing into a cheerleader outfit.

"I feel a bit embarrassed wearing this" Uraraka said while scratching her cheeks.

I turned around once I was finished changing into it and faced Uraraka.

"What's there to be embarrassed about? You look great!" I smiled towards her.

"Well I'm going to Naruto to see if he changed into the dress" I walked out of the changing room and was met with Naruto in the outfit in his girl form.

"I'm glad your not naked" I say turning towards Naruto.

"What that's supossed to mean!!" Naruto exclaimed and I just laughed.

I heard the door open and everyone came out of the changing room with surprised expressions on their faces.

"What the... (Y/n) who is this?" Ashido asked.

"This is Naruto using his self made jutsu, I rather not say the name of it tho" I placed my arm on Naruto's shoulder.

"That's cool!" Ashido exclaimed.

"We better go" Jirou said walking towards the end of the hallway.

"Yeah!" I smiled.

"So Naruto how's the village?" I asked.

"I don't know precisely because I've been away for some time to fight in the 4th great ninja war but-"

"4TH GREAT NINJA WAR!!!?? YOU MEAN I MISSED THAT AND NOW MY PARENTS ARE FIGHTING IN THE FRONT LINES WITHOUT ME!!!" I yelled at him while shaking him heavily.

"4th great ninja war?" The girls asked in unision.

"A war between ninjas" I say still shaking Naruto.