Yamato Hayashi

Full name - Yamato Hayashi

First name - Yamato

Last name - Hayashi

Personality - Flirty, cocky, gentlemen, kind, confident, cool, shy and sometimes easily flustered.

Eye color - Yellow

Hair color - dark Blue

Age - 16

Birthday - July 6

Clothing style - Formal clothing, likes to wear suits

Favorite food - Ragout pastei

Favorite color - Cyan

Quirk's name - Harmonie control

Quirk - by activating his quirk he can manipulate anyone he wants who is currently listening to his song. He can chose if he would rather use his voice or the instruments who alway appear when he activates his quirk. With the necklace he always wears he can transfer his voice into it and he can send it to who ever he wants in a radius of 40 km/24 miles and he can still manipulate the person who is hearing his song or melodie. If he uses his necklace the jewel will start to glow.

Drawback - He can use his quirk for 5 hours after that he will have to take a break for an hour to rest his voice, if he pushes his limit he will tend to lose his voice for a day. Using his necklace has a limit of 3 hours if he uses it any longer he will get a headache as long as he continues to use it and it will level to bearable to he will fall unconcious, if he says/commands the necklace to come back it will continue to go back to it's owner even if he has fallen unconcious.

Class/course - Class 1-B, Hero course.

Future hero name - Singer.

Hero costume - 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not a chapter

I wanted to tell you all that I will edit a chapter soon after this so if you see the notification please do read it :)

Anyways

Bye peeepppzzz~