Chapter 17

After getting into the limo, everything started happening so quickly. It wasn't long that I was standing outside the doors of the most beautiful church. I started to feel completely nervous. My legs started to shake and my palms began to sweat. When the doors opened, we began to enter the building. There was tons of white lilies which are my favorite. As we walked in there was a long white satin stream that led up to the altar. Craig hired a flower girl and she was sprinkling rose petals as I walked. I couldn't believe he did all this for me. All I have ever wanted was a big beautiful wedding with him. It kind of made me sad that most of the people there were strangers. I wasn't going to let that ruin my day.

As I approached Craig he was standing there just looking at me. Now I don't ́t mean staring, I mean really looking at me. Like he could see into my soul. The look in his eye was pure love. I took his hand and began to shake. As the preacher started, Craig leaned in and whispered,

̈ ̈ Don't be nervous baby ̈

¨You look so beautiful ̈

¨I love you so much ̈

Just then the preacher began speaking to Craig. I know he was talking, but I was so nervous that my legs began to shake. I could barely make out what he was saying to me. Just then the preacher asked me the same question,

̈ ̈Jade, do you take this man to me your lawfully wedded husband ̈

Before he could finish I blurted out, ̈Yes I do ̈!

He then asked for the rings. ̈Wait, I don't have a ring for him ̈ I thought to myself. Just then the preacher took something from the flower girl. Craig had bought us a set. As he repeated the preacher he slide a princess cut diamond ring and band onto my finger. Then it was my turn and I slide his gold band onto his left hand. When the preacher announced us man and wife, Craig grabbed me and kissed me passionately. I was so happy! I am finally his wife! When we left there we went back to the hotel where Craig had rented out an area there so we could have cake. We sat for some time with my sister and Dr. Shapiro before headed up to their rooms and we headed to ours. This time we went back to the suite reserved for Craig. It was actually the penthouse.

Once we were in there Craig guided me towards our bedroom. He was being so sweet. He told me how beautiful I looked at my wedding dress. When we walked over to the bed he had some lingerie he bought for me to wear.

¨You want me to out that on ̈ I said sheepishly

Craig then pulled me into his chest. His shirt to his tux now unbuttoned and his tie was just loose around his neck.

¨I want you to wear whatever makes you feel comfortable Mrs. Whitman ̈

He gave me a peck on the lips then he rubbed his nose against mine.

̈ ̈Jade, you made me a happy man tonight ̈

¨You know you are mine forever now ̈

He then leaned in and gave me a much more passionate kiss. It made my whole body feel warm and tingly. Then he turned me around.

̈ ̈Let me help you unzip this ̈ he said while pulling the zipper on the back of my dress down.

As he started to slide the dress off my shoulders he gently started kissing them. He slid his hand up my neck brushing my hair to the side and kissed me some more. Before I knew it he had gently pushed me down on the bed and started to pull up my dress. He then whispered in my ear that he loved me as we began to consummate our marriage. The next morning I woke up to the rays of the morning sun. Craig was already up drinking a cup of coffee. I just admired how he looked sitting there. He was fresh out of the shower wearing his very own white bathrobe. He had room service already come up and was drinking from a white mug. Steam was rising from it as he took a sip. In front of him sat two plates with two silver lids. There were two bowls of fresh fruit and a single rose in the middle of the table.