Chapter 10

"Gather around, we have an assignment." Robin said loudly.I gently placed Superboy down instead of throwing down on the sparing mat with my super strength. "Thanks." Superboy said while rubbing his sore shoulder, that I had punched earlier. "Here." I said while teleporting a bag of ice to my hand, and handing it to him. He gave me a small smile before heading over towards Robin, I followed close behind. Everyone was here except Wally and Redarrow, "Where's Wally and Redarrow?" I asked. "They are not required for this mission." Robin replied.  "Superboy, Mis.M, Artemis, Nightslash, and myself. We will be undercover on a circus train, there had been robberies wherever the train had stopped so far. Our mission is to stop who ever is behind the robberies." He said as he pulled up images of places that have been robbed. "Need one more on this assignment?" Redarrow asked as he entered the room. "Because of the spss... spssps." He whispered to Robin. Dang it, why didn't I use my super hearing? "Fine." Robin said roughly. And we were off to the circus.

" Madame and Monsieur, Ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome to the Haly International Traveling Circus! Where the world of discovery is your oyster. And these are our latest pearls, The Daring Dangers! Dan Danger, Dawn Danger, Darla Danger, Diane Danger, Dane Danger, Dean Danger!" Mr. Haly shouted  as he introduced us. Dan (Robin), Dawn (Mis.M), Darla (Nightslash) are doing trapeze, Daiane (Artemis) and Dane (Redarrow) are doing archery, and  Dean (Superboy) is practicing is super strength.

Episodes of Young Justice are on Netflix, if you get confused just go to episode 24 of the first season. Remember I change what happens in some parts of the story so my character can be there too. Sorry for interrupting your reading.

Robin leaped off the platform and went soaring through the air, he looked happy. Below us Artemis and Red shot arrows over Superboy's head, the arrows struck small targets on the opposite side of each other. Superboy juggled large barrels above his head. Mis. M joined Robin leaping off the opposite platform. Robin landed beside me on a platform, "Ready?" He said extending his hand. "Ready." I replied. We both held on to the same bar and leaped off the platform, I leaped to the next one we both used the momentum to turn around to face each other. I let go of the bar and handed it to Mis. M, I took one large stride and leaped off the platform. The crowd gasped, I did a front flip and Robin caught my ankle. On approach to the next bar, he threw me early giving me time for one more flip before I grabbed the bar. The crowd cheered below. Robin got to the other side and nodded, we leaped off the platforms swinging fast towards each other. We let go of our bars and jumped to each other's in midair.

"The final stunt guys, ready?" Robin asked using Mis. M's physic link. "Ready." We all replied. Mis. M and Robin leaped off their platforms.  Superboy threw three hallow barrels high into the air, Artemis and Red shot down one. Robin and Mis. M leaped off their bars and through the hallow barrels, grabbing onto the bars on the other side. Robin landed on the edge of the platform and slipped, he came swinging back. Mis. M was still on the other bar, she noticed Robin and leaped into action. She swung towards him as Robin lost his gripping, and she missed his hand and he fell toward the ground. The crowd gasped again. "Don't blow our cover!" Ronin yelled as he fell, "Oh, is saving your life alright?" Superboy said sarcastically as he threw a barrel into the air. The barrel boosted Robin into the air, Mis. M swung towards him again. "No!" I thought forgetting Mis. M's link. I leaped off my platform towards them, Mis. M's bar broke at one side, they both started to fall. I swung over grabbing Robin around his waist with my legs and Mis. M by her arm. I threw Mis. M as hard as I could on approaching the other side, she landed safely on the platform. I used the momentum to turn around to face the other side, holding Robin made it very difficult, I swung my legs hard throwing Robin into the air. He landed on top of my bar, nearly squishing my hands. We both jumped of the bar onto the now very wet platform, luckily we had enough momentum to get far enough from the edge so we didn't fall off when we landed. Instead Robin went sliding into the support beam, and I followed crashing into him. "Sorry!" I whispered as I straightened myself. "Smile and wave everyone!" Robin said as he placed one arm around my waist and waved with the other, it wasn't in a weird way more of a brotherly thank you way. I played if off and waved with the others.

We all exited the ring after one final bow, behind stage two performers were arguing with Mr. Haly. "Carlo was sick. He's better now." One of them said, "Plus those Danger kids are a sham. They say they're brother and sisters, they don't even look alike!" Carlo nearly yelled. "Nah, you just don't like the composition." Haly said while push through them. Haly walked up to a gentleman, "Oh, for crying out loud. Not you again. We're in the middle of a show." Mr. Haly said. "Then we'll talk after, but we will talk." The guy wearing a suit said, "Another city last week, another tech firm robed. Another stop on your tour if I prove your responsible, I will shut you down." The man said pointing a finger in Haly's face. "I have three minutes to gather props and get back to center ring." Haly replied a little annoyed, and walked away. The man turned to us and walked over, "Faraday. Interpol. New act?" He asked as he showed us his badge. "Ya, just joined the tour." Robin replied coolly. " Probably clears you." He said putting his badge away, "But don't get to comfortable. Haly's going down for this." He said as he turned and walked away.

We all walked to our quarters in silence, we all gathered in one of them for a meeting. "What happened up there?" Redarrow shouted, "Keep it down!" Robin replied in a slightly angry manner. He sat down suddenly on one of the the beds almost like he fell down, he leaned against the wall behind him. I sat down beside him, placing my hand on his head. "You burning up." I said looking into his eyes, his looked like they were in shock and scared. "I must have caught that bug that's going around." He replied. "Lets get to work. Nightslash?" He looked at me, "Yes?" I asked. "Take is out." He said as he stood up. I nodded.