Chapter 2

I quickly picked up myself and started running again. I finally made it to the lake, the fight had moved farther away. I started to move towards the battle when, the ship cried out for help. I know what your thinking, ships can't cry out for help or feel pain. But this one did, it wasn't verbalize but she did. I shifted my focus and dived under water to her aid. She was covered by the plants from before. The plant held the ship there and launched it's vines at me. I let it hit me, it struck me hard in the stomach. I felt the overpowering anger again, and a black arua exploded from me once again. The plant recoiled like a snake and died. I swam over to the ship. It needed to recharge, and quickly.  I placed my hands on her side, my palms stared to glow a soft yellow. The ship in her weak state let go of her sumconscious mind, slowing mine to invade hers. It showed me images of the people in the ship, my fast adapting mind matched each person to a undercover name, real name, gender, age, and home. Their names were Aqualad, Robin, Artemis, Kid Flash, Superboy, and Miss Martin.

The martin ship was finally charged. I lifted her out of the water, and she took off. I sat at the side of the lake catching my breath. My head was spinning and my vision was blurry. I haven't charged a whole ship before. My senses picked up their telepathic radio, the Martin. She was holding a two way radio between all the young heroes. They discovered where all the chaotic plants came from. A large plant in the middle of a large dome building was acting like a anti for the other plants. It needs to be destroyed.

I decided to bypass the Martian's safety features, and access one of the members minds without her knowledge. I carefully went into Robins mind and placed an idea. He needs to sneak up to the top of the building and place his explosives on it. Destroy the plants one and for all. I took off towards the building turning invisible again. I put up a barrier between the roof of the building and the plant so the villains inside wouldn't be able to see Robin while he placed the bombs. Like I planed Robin took the first chance he got and placed the bombs where he needed to. He moved quickly, silently, and ggracefully. An impressive demonstration of stealf and concentration.

The plant seemed to glow and flash like a Christmas tree. The bombs flashed till they all exploded into a fiery inferno. The sun had completely set by this point, making the explosion bright. But I also have to leave before she hurts anyone, and I have to take the blame. I flew back into the woods as fast as I could. I can't hurt anyone, not here, not now. My body started to ache, then started to tremble. I lost my balance and crashed to the ground. Everything was dark. She had taken over. I pushed though her defenses, so I could see what she was doing. She had taken the form of a dark creature with a lizard like tail, muscular cat like body, dragon like head, bright red eyes, and long curved claws.

We're running through the forest quickly and swiftly. She's headed towards the nearest city. I need to stop her before she hurts or even kills someone. I gained control of her right arm and grabbed onto a nearby tree. It took her by surprise. Her legs came out from under neath her, and we landed on our back. She turned us over to be on all fours again. I need to stop her from reaching the city. I let her continue to run. I need to think of a plan, and fast. "Give up?" she yelled. I didn't want to answer, but she knew that. "I don't know why Zeus ever thought you could hold me prisoner. Your weak!" she spat, as she almost tripped over a up grown root. "And your clumsy." I said as a dumb comback. "Together we're weak, clumsy, and stupid." she said it like she was spitting out something grosse. "Now, is that anyway to talk about yourself. " I replied quickly, "You little bi-" "Duck!" I yelled cuttin her off, she moved just in time. A low tree branch, wizzed by our head, it would have decapitated us while moving at this speed.

We made it to the edge of the forest. "No!" I screamed, "Hahaha, yes! Finally, something to eat! " she laughed. I was to late, we were in the city jumping building to building. And she was hungry for something with a pulse. Humans. She came to a stop. She crept low to the ground, peeringe over the edge of the building. Across the street was a bank, the alarm went off and there was commotion inside. There were four guys robbing the bank, they all had masks on, and dark clothing. She started to crawl down the building. We stopped suddenly, and turned invisible. We watched as two dark figures dropped in from above the bank. We jumped accross the street onto the side of the bank. We crawled up the side onto the roof, peering through the broken skylight. The two dark figures were Batman and his sidekick Robin.

They easly took down the four robbers even when they pulled a gun on them. Using nothing but agile movements and their strength alone to capture them. One of the robbers guns went off, blasting a bullet right into our side. We streamed in pain as it ripped through our flesh. Being focused on the sudden wound our camouflage stopped working. Batman and Robin were stairing at us. We took off jumping building to building as fast as we could. Batman was soon behind us and Boy Wonder close behind him. We made a risky jump to a high building accross the street. We made it most of the way, but slammed hard into the side of it. We quickly pulled our self up, and onto the top of the building. The heros behind us used grappling hooks to make the long distance. Closing the distance between us even more. "You need to give me control!" I yelled at her, "No!" she screamed back instantly. "You have too, or else we both get captured! And we don't know what they will do to us!" I panted, we were staring to lose our breath. She went quite,"Fine." she sighed.

She gave me control, I pushed to run faster. Gaining some distance between us and our pursuers. I jumped down into a narrow alleyway. Shifting into a human, hearing our pursuers nearing I panicked. I looked down feeling different, I had shifted into a man. Our eyes widened, "A man, how confused are you?" She yelled. We were wearing a similar outfit to Batman, all black with a hood, and two dark blue lines about two inches thick on the shoulders. How did I mess up this badly? Running down the alley, I ducked around the corner. Setting up an illusion, showing the form I had just taken, defeating the creature we took the form of earlier. Batman and Robin we behind me, they watched the illusion intently. I teleported back to the forest, leaving them with many questions. They now have a mission, find out who the new hero is and what the creature was.