Im sorry baby girl

Start from the beginning

"Kitchen." I answered back.

"Bro why did I just get a text from Claire telling me to tell you to answer her?"

I looked up and glared at him, shaking my head. "I don't want to talk about it."

"You have a girlfriend now."

"Really? I wasn't aware of that."

"And your girlfriend is here."

"Also aware of that."

"And you need to tell Claire that before Haley finds out."

"Dude. Don't you think I tried. I told her last night not to text me and she clearly didn't get the hint."

"Well you should at least tell Haley. Or else she's going to trust you even less than she already does."

The door opened and Cameron walked back in.

"You're a dumbass." She said hitting the back of my head.

"Yeah I know." I sighed standing up.

"I'll be right back." Grayson taking his phone out of his pocket and answering it.

"So is she just going to stay out there in the cold?" I asked.

"She said that 'if she came in here should we either scream so loud at you that she would pop the rest of her stitches or that she would give you a similar scar' so no, I don't think she's going to come in here. And if you're going to go out there, I would take ear plugs and stand at least five feet away."

Haley's POV

I've been outside on this porch for almost 5 hours now. Well, except for like the brief period of time that I sat in my car so I could charge my phone.

I decided against driving home, mostly because I spent $90 on gas to come up here for five days and I don't waste money for no man.

I had just started Infinity war when the front door opened again. I looked up and saw Ethan standing there with a bowl in one hand and a blanket in the other.

I paused the movie and took my headphones out.

"I figured you were probably cold." He said, laying the blanket beside my feet on the chair, "and that you were probably hungry."

He held the bowl out in front of me and I stared at it for a second before taking it from him.

"I can't really cook." He said scratching his neck. "But I make a mean bowl of captain crunch."

"If you're trying to make up for the fact that you won't talk to me by buttering me up with my favorite cereal, it's not going to work."

"That's....that's not what I was trying to do at all." He said, sitting down on the ground in front of me. "So we have a family cabin about two hours from here and Grayson really wants to go...please come?"

"Why on earth would I want to go to a cabin in the middle of nowhere? With you?" I asked, taking a bite of the cereal, because he was right, my stomach had started to eat itself from how hungry I was.

"Because I'm sorry?"

"Are you? Are you really?" I asked, raising my eyebrow at him. "Because you didn't sound too convincing."

"I really am sorry baby girl."  He said leaning forward and resting his hands on my knees. "Like really really sorry."

"Fine." I said, "but if I even sense that you're lying to me again, I'm stealing whichever car that we take and leaving you stranded at the cabin."

Happy new year! (Eve) hope you enjoy the tension that's building up. Next couple of chapters are going to be suspenseful

 Next couple of chapters are going to be suspenseful

Love y'all,
Catch ya in the next decade
💓💓💓💓