So you did kiss him

Ethan's POV

"Sounded like you had a pretty eventful night." Grayson said as I walked into the girls kitchen to get a glass of water.

"Bro, shut the fuck up." I said grabbing, the paper towel roll off the counter and tossing it at him.

"Looks like it too." He said, pointing to a spot on his neck. "You should probably cover that up before you call mom."

"I just came out here for water. Not to be attacked."

"So are you guys like dating now?" He asked.

We laid there for a while, not saying anything. The tv was playing some show, but it wasn't loud enough for anyone to here.

"Maybe you can get your cheesy as hell hallmark movie moment." Haley said, breaking the silence.

"Really?" I asked, turning so I was resting on my elbow with my head propped up, so I could see her.

"Yeah. But I-" she stopped what she was going to say and sighed. "I'm in a really good mood right now and what I need to say may ruin it and I want to hold on to this for as long as I can, so can I just tell you tomorrow?"

"Yeah." I said, my voice laced with confusion.

"Oh god. That made it sound like it was something bad. It's not anything bad, it's just something that I need to talk about so you know where my head is at with all of this."

"Okay." I said pushing a stray strand of hair out of her face, and kissing her forehead. "So when I call my mom tomorrow, would I be lying if I tell her I have a girlfriend?"

"You would not be lying." She said smiling.

"Yeah." I said smiling lightly. "We are."

Haley's POV

"Why are you walking funny?" Jaeyln asked after she met me outside of her dorm.

"I slipped and fell in the shower last night." I said, not skipping a beat.

"I would call you a dumbass if you weren't lying to my face." She said laughing.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." I mumbled, crossing my arms across my chest because it was cold. "But I really did fall out of the shower."

"Was Ethan in the shower with you?" She asked. I turned around to glare at her.

"No, why would he be in the shower with me?" I asked, confused.

"So you could clean yourselves up after all the mind blowing sex you guys had." She said with no hesitation. I stopped and looked at her, trying my hardest to show no emotion. "Relax. I know that you're a good old untouched virgin. But I would like an update on the Ethan situation."

"There is no update. Just the same old, same old." I said, my voice shaking slightly.

"But you're lying."

"No I'm not."

"Your accent gets a thousand times thicker when you lie." She said, grabbing my arm and stopping me from walking.

"No it does-" I took a deep breath and sighed. "Fine. Something may have happened."

"Do tell." She said as I continued to walk.

"I'm not really in the mindset to talk about it right now." I said.

"Was it something bad that happened?"

"What? No."

"If I guess will you talk about it."

"Umm. Nope."