Too tired to care

HaleyHolland99: hey mom and dad, heads up, I'm dropping out of college to be TikTok famous

76 likes

"You are not going to be TikTok famous." My roommate, Ally said walking down the stairs with her bag ready for fall break.

"Yes I am. I'm going viral." I said, standing up off Eh futon and unplugging my phone.

"It has 200 views and 1 like. I wouldn't call that viral." She said, opening the door of our apartment.

"Do you want me to take you to the airport or not? Because I'd rather nap." I said, going to sit back down.

"Fine. You're hilarious. You're going to be TikTok famous one day." She said. "Can we just go?"

"That's all you had to say." I said, walking out the door and down our riggity old staircase to the parking lot.

HaleyHolland99: my family came to college to visit me when I got off work tonight since I can't go home for fall break 💙 love them to pieces can't wait for them to have my little cousins since they decided to make a pregnancy pact without me (not...

HaleyHolland99: my family came to college to visit me when I got off work tonight since I can't go home for fall break 💙 love them to pieces can't wait for them to have my little cousins since they decided to make a pregnancy pact without me (not complaining though)
Tagged: annabethlincoln Lincoln.Dennise

102 likes

Waking up to go to work at 8:30 in the morning after you've stayed up all night goofing off with your family members is not fun, at all.

"Good morning Miss Holland." My overly enthusiastic supervisor said after I had clocked in.

"Good morning."I mumbled, rubbing my eyes as I walked through the kitchen. I work in the main dining hall on the campus.

"You're going to be on the desert bar today and helping with giving out breaks." She said. I nodded. I don't know why we're open, over half of the people that eat here probably went home for break.

........
Three hours into a nine hour shift and I'm already tired of being here. I swear if I could just find a way to pay my bills without having to work, I'd be great. Like how are some people on this campus going out every weekend, wearing Louis and Gucci, and not working? Like do those people need girlfriends or someone to do their shopping or cooking for them? Cause I'm available.

I decided to watch tiktoks because there was lottery nothing else to do. Only about 50 people had been in to eat so far, and not many of them wanted any kind of desert because it was breakfast time so there wasn't really anything for me to replenish.

I found one funny and decided to send it to Ally I thought she would this it was funny. After about twenty minutes with no response, I figured she was probably busy with her nephew so I let it go.
........

"Haley, can you cover the register for the last thirty minutes of your shift?" My boss asked after I came down off the ladder from filling up the ice cream.

"Yes ma'am." I took off my gloves and walked about to the other side of the counter.

Again, we've only had a total of about 200 people come in, some of them repeaters, since 9:30 thirty this morning and it's 5 now. My phone phone was almost dead so I just leaned on the counter and listened to the music that was playing through the speakers.

"Alright Miss Holland, you're good to go." My boss said, coming up and tapping me on the back. I zoned back in and nodded, walking back towards the kitchen to clock out.

I made it to my car and plugged in my phone so I could check it before driving back to my apartment.

I had a few texts from my 14 year old sister, Lacey, which was odd because she never texts me.

The middle child 🙈
Grayson Dolan has a girlfriend

Me:
What? No he doesn't

Yeah he does. Check Ethan's snap story

I did just that, not believing a word she said.

There's nothing there

She was probably trying to pull one over on me

The middle child 🙈
Hold on, he probably deleted it.

Or your just pulling my leg

No. I'm being serious.
I took a screen shot.
Give me a second

Whatever Lacey

Im serious. It's a video
It's just taking a while to send.

I rolled my eyes at her and locked my phone before backing out of the parking lot.

It's not even two minutes to get to my apartment from the dining hall but it was cold and raining this morning and I didn't want to walk. I parked in my parking spot and took a deep breath before turning the car off. I was ready for a nap and I may just sleep until tomorrow at this point.

I waked up the stairs and unlocked the apartment, not even bothering to change or take my shoes off or anything before throwing myself on the couch. I reached up with my hand to grab the remote and turning the tv on YouTube, clicking on the first suggested video for background noise. It turned out to be the dolan twins with their mini me's, which wasn't surprising because my suggested videos don't really have a huge variety.

My phone buzzed and I grabbed it, unlocking it and moving it to my face so that I could see. The video that my sister claimed to show Grayson's girlfriend had sent.

I clicked on it, watching it with my eyes barely open.

"Ethan, Dude go away." Grayson said, pulling the girl in the video closer to him.

"You always get to wake me up in the rudest ways but as soon as she's here, it's totally fine to sleep in." Ethan said.

"Tell me your not recording this?" The girl asked, burying her face closer into the bed. Call me crazy but the voice sounded kind of familiar.

Ethan didn't say anything which was odd for him.

"Ethan you've got to delete that." The girl said again. I swear I know who that is, but I was literally to tired to put my finger on it.

"Like now dude."

"Okay okay. Whatever."

And my guess is that he accidentally added it you his story instead of deleting it. Again, too tired to care.

Yeah my roommate had a dream that lead to me writing an ethan fanfic.