Chapter 47

Chapter 47

When we arrived at the party The Crew’s house was packed with people. The music was blasting, and the line of cars parked started miles away from the house. I think I had never been to a party this big.

“Whoa” Jake sighed at the look of the house “What have I been missing?”

Chloe and I exchanged looks.  We weren't the party type of girls, but this party was insane.

“You sure you still want to come?” Jake asked once he parked far away from the house.

“It’s pretty much your welcome back party” Chloe answered “Of course we are coming”

“This is a celebration party, you still owe me the welcome back party” Jake joked.

“We’ll do that too” I answered closing the door of the car. We had to walk at least 10 houses to get to the party. “This is so crazy”

They knew exactly what I meant.

“This will be sick!” Jake yelled excited “I missed this kind of parties”

“I thought you missed us” Chloe mocked.

“Oh, you know I didn’t miss you, not even a little bit” Jake continued. I laughed.

When we got to the entry of the house I was relieved we parked far from the place. There where people outside, running like crazy, throwing drinks at the window cars, some were dancing on top of a jeep, there even was a guy pissing next to a bush.

“Don’t look” Jake warned covering our eyes and taking us inside. If we thought outside was crazy, I don’t know what the inside was. “Gez, this won’t be pretty”

“Don’t be such a party-pooper” Chloe sais elbowing him “We just got here, we should get something to drink”

Jake eyed her “I thought you didn’t drink?” He asked nicely.

“I am not a drunk Jake” She said between a laugh “I’ll be fine”

“Okay” He said uncertain “I’ll go get them. Do you want something Leelee?”

“Uhm” The party was full of people drinking, there wasn’t one single person without a cup in their hand “Sure”

They both raised their eyebrows at me.

“As if you two weren’t drinking” They exchanged a look and smirked “Oh drop it” I rolled my eyes and they laughed.

“I’ll be right back” Jake announced before walking past a bunch of people apparently dancing in the middle of nowhere.

“Are you seeing Alex tonight?” I asked Chloe without thinking.

“Well it’s their house so I guess I will” She answered confused by my sudden curiosity, and then she asked “Why? Are you seeing Austin?”

I shrugged “I doubt I’ll ever find him with all these people” She laughed.

“Even better; that way it’ll be just the three of us” She smiled “I missed it”

“I missed him too”

“You missed me so quickly?” Jake asked, appearing out of nowhere with three cups on his hands. He handed them to us. “We should make a toast, for the three of us, together”

“Toast to that” Chloe said raising her cup, we followed and then drunk. Whatever we were drinking, it was crappy and tasted awful.  I think I made a weird face because they both laughed.